• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Auto Cross racing

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A couple of you met my brother in Shelbyville last Labor Day (@mattschepker @RampRage @jcyamaharider @scot71 ). Yesterday was his first day participating in an AutoCross racing club in STL. This is the parking lot of St Charles Convention Center.

Here’s one of his runs with our mom as a passenger. He said Mom’s face was priceless, I can only imagine. Lol Hope I’m able to go watch next time.

He has a ‘15 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A couple of you met my brother in Shelbyville last Labor Day (@mattschepker @RampRage @jcyamaharider @scot71 ). Yesterday was his first day participating in an AutoCross racing club in STL. This is the parking lot of St Charles Convention Center.

Here’s one of his runs with our mom as a passenger. He said Mom’s face was priceless, I can only imagine. Lol Hope I’m able to go watch next time.

He has a ‘15 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

I would have loved to have seen your mom's reaction during the run. That was awesome!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I would have loved to have seen your mom's reaction during the run. That was awesome!
He told me she was white as a ghost. Lol!!

ididntdoit

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is he on Hellcat.org?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral