• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I came across this video on YouTube, it looks like we may have actually gotten some drone footage of our gathering after all. Right about the 40 second mark, you can see what looks an awful lot like our big tie up!

In the opening shot, is that @trace heading out in his Tige?

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I agree it looks like his boat. We went out with him just prior to lunch to do some surfing. So it makes sense.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@JCampbell do you have the video when all the kids went piling in your boat and went tubing? Amy would like to see it posted.IMG_9300.JPG

JCampbell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is way too large to post. It will not even fit on a DVD. PM me your address and I will send it to you on a thumb drive

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is way too large to post. It will not even fit on a DVD. PM me your address and I will send it to you on a thumb drive
Dropbox?

JCampbell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I reformatted it to a smaller file type

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ha ha. Did you leave any behind? Tubing with teens is so much fun. You know they will heal quickly.
Great job. Amy and Corina are already talking about tubing with you at Shelbyville.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Amy feels she deserves better than a 9.5 on her dismount:)