• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shelbyville Illinois, July 31th to August 2nd 2015

Steve & Heidi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Could you change boat #7 to Mon-Sun, the only event I have on the books for the studio is our gathering dinner! I'm fully checking out next year. @trace and Christy, now you will have a spotter all week ;)
Well all week but you and Mel need to carve time out to go golfing......unles Heidi and I sucked too much....

MutherTucker

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Just to ensure I am clear. The even in 2016 is on the weekend of August 5, 6, 7?

if so I'm gonna book my cabin very very shortly.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just to ensure I am clear. The even in 2016 is on the weekend of August 5, 6, 7?

if so I'm gonna book my cabin very very shortly.
The dates are July 29 - July 31 I believe.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Is there a 2016 page up yet?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nope

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
It appears original post was made December 1st. I am sure once a few things are verified it will be started.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Correct @Speedling. @OperationROL will set up a new official thread once a few more things get verified. You crazy guys are hard to stay ahead of now. :D it used the be everybody would start getting itchy about January and we'd put something together. Now y'all reserve before we even leave the resort, lol. #NoLodgingDiscountsForUs! :p
This is one awesome group of people, love getting together with you each year! :winkingthumbsup" Love seeing @Tad Steinberg and @BAC.94 coming back after a hiatus.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is the resort most of you stay at for this event?

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lithia Springs
It's actually Lithia Resort. Lithia Springs is the campsite and the marina. @robert843 you should take a look at the info on the first page. There are phone numbers and links to lodging and the marina.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Correct @Speedling. @OperationROL will set up a new official thread once a few more things get verified. You crazy guys are hard to stay ahead of now. :D it used the be everybody would start getting itchy about January and we'd put something together. Now y'all reserve before we even leave the resort, lol. #NoLodgingDiscountsForUs! :p
This is one awesome group of people, love getting together with you each year! :winkingthumbsup" Love seeing @Tad Steinberg and @BAC.94 coming back after a hiatus.
I concur with @007. We are starting the thread earlier and earlier each year. Look on page 33 in this thread for the list of folks that have already booked. Crazy buy Cool!

Tad Steinberg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
- we're planning on being there this year. Looking at a houseboat rental for the weekend instead of the resort. Planning on bringing 10+ people again. We sure did miss it this year. We were in a wedding at Disney that same weekend. Looking forward to a great time.