• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Haa thanks @rober843..... i been trying to take out the new boat, but, is been raining everyday down here in sw florida.

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You guys need to stop buying space blue ar240s!!!! Hehe :)

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
This is what you jet skiers need next time! LOL

NAAH! Would make it too easy and take some of the fun blast of jumping waves out ot it, maybe when I get real old! ;-)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sound good @JROD ...
@1948Isaac are you planning a weekend trip to chub or longer. I may be in if its a quick trip and the weather forecast looks good. Cruising permit is good through September so why not

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 I was planning for September the 2nd or the 3rd to the 7th (Monday Labor Day ) to come back. Hoping for good weather... Spend 2 days at chub cay and 2 in Bimini...... And come back Monday the 7th ..... It should take us 2 .30 hours from Bimini to chub cay... First two days we can spend them in chub cay and the other 2 in Bimini. What you think???

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@1948Isaac I will check my schedule this week I'm pretty sure I can do Fri and return Monday. Thursday maybe the issue for me but let me see what I can pull off. Worst case is I could catch up with you guys in Chub on Friday. Also that Thursday is the first night of college football need to watch the Gamecocks beat up on UNC lol. I will let you know by next weekend if I can pull it off. I will be very honest though weather and sea conditions will play a huge factor for me if they are calling for bad seas the day before we are supposed to leave I will likely back out instead of making the 12 hour drive down to not go. So make your dates and plans around you if I can join and the weather co operates awesome.

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 , if you end up coming Friday, we can also do Thursday and Friday in Bimini and take off to chub chub cay early Saturday.... for me also depends on weather, I don't wanna expend $$$$$ , and then end up with a bunch of rain and a back pain from getting mudder by the waves...

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@1948Isaac I will let you as soon as I hear at work if I can pull it off. I will be on a business trip with my boss in Cleveland Ohio all this week do will discuss it with him then. If I can't get Thursday we could still leave from Bimini Friday morning to head to Chub. I'm open though to ideas though. I don't know that there is a lot to do in Chub it is mainly a fishing Island so I don't know that we will want to spend more then 2 nights there.