• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2018

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Free parking in my driveway.... and i have a 3/4 ton diesel to um.... adkust it in the driveway! Julian will have to help.. we may have to like drive to some other location for a few hours too... i dont mind the burden!

Berrie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Monterey
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, for now I will need to figure out how to replace the prop shaft seals, one LU was leaking oil from the prop, when I checked there was some water in the oil :banghead:
At least the other unit had no water and nothing on the magnet.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mhhh how to I fix that on my boat!!! :nailbiting: oh wait my boat does not have a lower unit :env:

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
what is the problem with Brazil? 4000 miles at 10mph, you will have 400 hour on the engines by the time you arrive in Bimini. Barrely broken in. LOL

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
what is the problem with Brazil? 4000 miles at 10mph, you will have 400 hour on the engines by the time you arrive in Bimini. Barrely broken in. LOL
And what is crazy is i found a few of the ones like an exciter or ls2000 for sale here in america! Someone probably put in a shipping container or something!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Speaking of Christmas, does everyone know about the Bimini Christmas Toy Drive?

There are perhaps 500 children who live in Bimini. Their parents often lack the fiancnces and certainly lack the opportunity and stores to shop at for Christmas Presents. My family enjoys contributing to this wonderful program. I hope that yours will as well.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My local liquor store had these. I'm sure they won't taste as good here in Florida and not sitting on a beach in Bimini.
20171209_172436.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Screenshot_20171209-165443.pngwith current traffic 19 hours. Pretty sure it will be at least 24 hours in reality especially with 3 kids! We need to actually make a stop in Tampa anyways so yeah... lets go!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not trying to rub it in but...
Screenshot_20171209-202802.png

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine is only 11 h
View attachment 66661with current traffic 19 hours. Pretty sure it will be at least 24 hours in reality especially with 3 kids! We need to actually make a stop in Tampa anyways so yeah... lets go!
Mine is half that and I'm still flying all children and the boss down to Ft Lauderdale it's not worth the headache of putting them in the car with me.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Screenshot_20171209-204003.png

It is likely we will leave after work one day and just drive through the night... ill have off work the day and just sleep all day before driving.. my wife can drive the rig like pro so she can take a turn as well..

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Mine is only 11 h

Mine is half that and I'm still flying all children and the boss down to Ft Lauderdale it's not worth the headache of putting them in the car with me.
My wife doesn't trust me driving that far by myself yet. Something about brain damage and response times and night time driving and such.
I will say, i have a 90 degree turn to back into my driveway and when i came home from first time boating post- stroke it was very very hard for me to back it up when i used to be quick.
I guess i will need to practice as much as possible right? I mean, start boating in march asap?