• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2020 - early interest - dates TBD

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I could only go in July like the 2nd or 3rd week. Son's getting married July 6th.

JayZ2012

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm looking at that 3rd week of July as well. First time trip for me. 4 in the boat and meeting 3 on the island (Ferry riders).

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I spoke to Bimini Cove Today about accommodating a large group with a check in date of June 22 and leaving on either June 26 or 27th their reservation department will be up and running in about a week they told me and they will get back to me in about a week I will keep everyone posted

Lowstar

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
June 21st thru the 27th are the prime days I was hoping for.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I spoke to Bimini Cove Today about accommodating a large group with a check in date of June 22 and leaving on either June 26 or 27th their reservation department will be up and running in about a week they told me and they will get back to me in about a week I will keep everyone posted
Ha! I called today too and was told the same thing
The dates we are looking at are May 25-29
Looks like 10-12 people are leaning towards staying on north Bimini
We shall see

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ha! I called today too and was told the same thing
The dates we are looking at are May 25-29
Looks like 10-12 people are leaning towards staying on north Bimini
We shall see
I may wind up in North Bimini as well still unsure we shall see. I like the houses on the water over by the Hilton

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Finally got my dates setup. I'm gonna be going July 3rd-7th. Can't wait for summer.
We're looking to make the crossing around that time as well. Would love to tag along, if you don't mind 1st timers!

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We're looking to make the crossing around that time as well. Would love to tag along, if you don't mind 1st timers!
Sure no problem. I got a few boats from around the house interested in going as well.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
*** No longer able to go at below dates. Checking on other dates ***

I’m for the June 22-27/27 crossing. Thanks @robert843.

Right now it is 2 in my 2018 AR210. Wives may go or ferry over. Can’t wait

Last edited:

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Sure no problem. I got a few boats from around the house interested in going as well.
Cool! Have you looked into/have any recommendations on accommodations? I plan on re-reading the Bimini 'cheat' post but it's good to get input from people with experience.

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Cool! Have you looked into/have any recommendations on accommodations? I plan on re-reading the Bimini 'cheat' post but it's good to get input from people with experience.
I'm probably gonna stay at bimini cove (formerly bimini sands). I've never made the crossing but my buddy that's taking his boat has made 5 or 6 crossings. I've got some ocean experience. The main thing is to pay attention to the weather and make sure your boat and crew are in good shape. Expect the unexpected.

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am booked for July 11th through 18th at Bimini Cove, building #3. Doesn't look like anyone else has committed to that week yet but that was pretty much the only week we could make it work. We may not be there the full 7 days but with a weekly discount through AirBNB it was just a few dollars more to book 7 days than 5. Should allow some flexibility for weather and/or hooking up with others to make the crossings with. This will be my first time to Bimini, but not my first time away from the coast as I've been to the Gulf side a couple times, albeit not more than 20 miles offshore. I got the boat prepared in 2018 for Bimini and was ready to go but had to back out at the last minute. We'll have 4 adults, likely all crossing on my AR240 unless the crossing looks rough, then the wives may take the ferry.

Anyone booked or looking to travel this week shoot me a PM and we can arrange a group for the crossing!