• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini trip 2021 May 31st - June 5th

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on the morning of May 31 coming back June 5th. We have crossed before, last crossing was July 2020. Staying at the Sands. Currently crossing with 2 boats. One AR240 and a 252SE. Anyone wanting to cross will be welcome.

frankd37

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Intrested in joining your crossing...Scarab 255, this will be our first trip. Moved to Merritt island, fl from AZ, and been wanting to do this trip for years now

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You’re welcome to join we already have a couple other boats joining in. We recently crossed back in the summer and have went through all the Covid stuff so we’re familiar with it. Keep in touch or message me you guys are welcome to join in

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This trip is still planned if anyone else is looking to cross that morning. Right now there are 4 boats in this group

Gerry R

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
This trip is still planned if anyone else is looking to cross that morning. Right now there are 4 boats in this group
Would love to join your group, first timers, provided my 252SE gets delivered. Just sold my SX195 so technically boatless(stressful lol). Could you put out proposed timeline of events?

Scott1965

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looking forward to the trip! Hate that covid pushed us out last year, but this will be the year. Booked and ready just have to burn the 10 hours off. Going to be a blast!

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would love to join your group, first timers, provided my 252SE gets delivered. Just sold my SX195 so technically boatless(stressful lol). Could you put out proposed timeline of events?
Sure. We will be leaving about sun up on the morning of the May 31st. Crossing from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini. Most of us are staying at the Sands. We will be crossing back to Florida on the morning of Saturday June 5th. There are two other brand new 252 SE’s going with us. There will be several boats in this group. There’s a watch party on the Miami to Bimini Facebook group for this date. Feel free to join in and see who is going.

SteveK19

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What’s the typical average price for this? Potentially interested

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s the typical average price for this? Potentially interested
That’s really hard to answer. I would say about 3K-3,500, but it all depends on how far you have to travel to launch your boat where are you stay and how long you stay. Some people have a good way for doing it on a budget and some people spend all kinds of money. Local South Florida people obviously don’t have to spend very much

CycoRyder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Boat Length
newbie to site.. ordered 2021 Yamaha SX 250.. nothing.. now on to 2022 Yamaha SX 250.. waiting..... I will be interested in this trip as well once I receive my jet boat.. I'm in Saint Augustine, FL.. I must park and launch further south to meet with you all if you decide to go again.. what / where is a good facility for said long term parking of truck / trailer combo??

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
newbie to site.. ordered 2021 Yamaha SX 250.. nothing.. now on to 2022 Yamaha SX 250.. waiting..... I will be interested in this trip as well once I receive my jet boat.. I'm in Saint Augustine, FL.. I must park and launch further south to meet with you all if you decide to go again.. what / where is a good facility for said long term parking of truck / trailer combo??

Papa Erp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Greatest trip ever! I can't wait for next summer and planning to go again. I'm sure a group will form again soon.