• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Buzz Bomb stolen

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Several years ago we bought a Connelly Buzz Bomb towable. Kids loved it, me not so much while inflating the 6-person behemoth, but once I saw the kids faces lite up I didn’t care about the work. I have 5 kids and tons of nieces and nephews so it was a great towable and the “wings” let the the daring ones push the limits while the center section allowed the less daring to fell secure. Anyway it was stolen over night at Crazy Horse campground at the beginning of this season. Kids were devastated and we spent all day looking for it.

I have searched all over for one and it seems they haven’t been made for a few years. So I thought I would try my luck here to see if anyone knew where to find one or if you have one and are willing to part with it for a price, please let me know.

1657693664874.jpeg

Several years ago we bought a Connelly Buzz Bomb towable. Kids loved it, me not so much while inflating the 6-person behemoth, but once I saw the kids faces lite up I didn’t care about the work. I have 5 kids and tons of nieces and nephews so it was a great towable and the “wings” let the the daring ones push the limits while the center section allowed the less daring to fell secure. Anyway it was stolen over night at Crazy Horse campground at the beginning of this season. Kids were devastated and we spent all day looking for it.

I have searched all over for one and it seems they haven’t been made for a few years. So I thought I would try my luck here to see if anyone knew where to find one or if you have one and are willing to part with it for a price, please let me know.

View attachment 182595

Im sorry that your towable got stolen…sorry for the kids especially. Where is this crazy horse campground?

Thanks guys, the board stop and a couple other show they have it but when you add it to your cart it is unavailable.
I’ll check out the jet fighter on Amazon.

Crazy Horse Campground
1534 Beachcomber Blvd
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
United States
EC7A44D5-7E97-4895-B1FC-DF3BBF10BC47.png

Thanks guys, the board stop and a couple other show they have it but when you add it to your cart it is unavailable.
I’ll check out the jet fighter on Amazon.

Crazy Horse Campground
1534 Beachcomber Blvd
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
United States
View attachment 182608

Looks like either the mahoodies, tweakers or 909’ers struck again… really sorry that happened man..

Back