• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Check out this little mod for cooler days/evenings

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm thinking they decided not to do these, but if they did...I want one too. I've got a cabin rented the first weekend in October and I love this to keep the cabin a little warmer on our rides.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We were planning on doing the windbreak and then we sold the boat. We did manage to get the bow fillers done and they should be in the store. Sorry we did not get the other done in time. I need more staff!!!

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would be willing to assemble a kit of sorts. You guys will have to install a few snaps but it shouldn't be difficult. I even have an idea for you guys without the filler cushions. If you guys are interested I'll stop by the shop and see what he would do.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm interested.

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I live local with a 2015 sx190, maybe we could work something out if you need to borrow it for measurements or something!

dexx00420

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We did manage to get the bow fillers done and they should be in the store.

Could you post the link? I'm not seeing anything under the 190-192 Category...

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
excellent....now im going to HAVE to get the bow filler cushion :D

FJRmann

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
wind block update?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I may make a two piece collapsable that i can throw on the bow... but we'll see if I will get to it lol

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
We ought to grab our other 19' owner from Alabaster and try to find a local guy to make three of these.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
im thinking makign something out of wood... don't need to look pretty as long as its functional but i just bought a house so this will be over the winter project

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I need to get back to the lake house and grab mine. Do all you guys have the three snaps already installed on the bottom side of your middle window?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
There are three snaps on the bottom of the windshield on mine. I also have the filler cushion that I could add snaps to. I just can't sew. I'm not sure what possessed me to take cooking in home ec. all those years ago. DAMN MY POOR DECISION MAKING!!! :mad:

I have a devious plan to try to make my mother-in-law to decide she wants to do this for me, but I haven't been successful yet. She's joining us at the lake the first week in October so if she doesn't get with the program I'll make sure she is in the right seat to enjoy to cool evenings.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These should be a piece of cake. I just need to get mine back here so my guy can copy it. Ill make it a priority this week to shoot down there and grab it.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
These should be a piece of cake. I just need to get mine back here so my guy can copy it. Ill make it a priority this week to shoot down there and grab it.
Cool. Thanks.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I might look at doing this as well. Since this is not a 190/192, I'll need to look and see it the "ledge" is on our boats but if it is, I can make the cushion and put a little flap on top with three snaps and accomplish the same thing. Heck, it might even be a bit more durable. Much less store-able though.

riderP

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We don't have a ledge on the 190/192's, but that shouldn't stop progress. Maybe bumps (for lack of a better term) could be added to the inside of the walkway like other boat companies use for their center cushions.

Last edited:

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20150923_090600.jpg Where can I find the vinyl to match our boat? The solid white cant be that hard to source, its more the woven material like vinyl Im trying to find...