• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Connext fuel level reads udr?

KYjetboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have 2021 195s and just got it out of storage for the year today and started it in the driveway on a hose. Started right up and runs fine but fuel level reads udr and flashes low fuel level warning. It is completely full of fuel. I had the sending unit recall checked by the dealer at the beginning if last season, they said it was fine never had any issues. Just wondering if I’m looking at a sending unit issue or Connext, I have cycled the battery on and off a few times hoping maybe it would reset but nothing changed yet. Any ideas?

I have 2021 195s and just got it out of storage for the year today and started it in the driveway on a hose. Started right up and runs fine but fuel level reads udr and flashes low fuel level warning. It is completely full of fuel. I had the sending unit recall checked by the dealer at the beginning if last season, they said it was fine never had any issues. Just wondering if I’m looking at a sending unit issue or Connext, I have cycled the battery on and off a few times hoping maybe it would reset but nothing changed yet. Any ideas?

If the tank is full, make sure the fuel used meter is set to zero and then go out and run it. You may find that with some ocean motion the fuel level gauge starts working properly.

Back