• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Favorite Summer Beer?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How close do those taste to real IPAs? I’ve seen a few brewerys putting those out but haven’t tried any.
Wouldn’t be a bad idea on long boat days.
Simply put, they are awesome.

Like, I don't know how they do this: awesome.

100% worth a try. Many others are not.

--

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Lately I’ve been mixing blue moon with woodchuck hard cider. Surprisingly really good!

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20220626_152833.jpg
BUD LIGHT ORANGE!

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Leinenkugel is discontinuing the Sunshine Light Lager and replacing it with a Honey Lemon Light. Looks like the Oktoberfest is only available in the Great Lakes region. Guess that’s why I couldn’t find it this year.

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I don’t drink any alcohol while on the boat because I’m always driving the boat and the truck but after a day on the lake Sierra Nevada Summertime IPA sure is nice. Not normally a fan of SN bears but found discovered their summertime IPA at the beach this year and it is delightful. Very refreshing and light for an IPA but retains the flavor characteristics I like in an IPA. I highly recommend. I wish they were still in production as I sit on my patio watching football in the upper 70s weather hear in NC.

Haven’t heard of Athletic Brewing Co but will look for it. Would be nice to have that option on the boat.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don’t drink any alcohol while on the boat because I’m always driving the boat and the truck but after a day on the lake Sierra Nevada Summertime IPA sure is nice. Not normally a fan of SN bears but found discovered their summertime IPA at the beach this year and it is delightful. Very refreshing and light for an IPA but retains the flavor characteristics I like in an IPA. I highly recommend. I wish they were still in production as I sit on my patio watching football in the upper 70s weather hear in NC.

Haven’t heard of Athletic Brewing Co but will look for it. Would be nice to have that option on the boat.
Those Summer Breaks are good. I drink a lot of the Founders All Day IPA since it’s more available here and you can get 15 packs for the same price of a 12 pack of everything else. They’re the same mid-4s octane as the Sierra Nevada, which is nice and easy for an IPA.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

Same for me, no drinking during the day. Hard to watch the Fam downing their Whiteclaws all day. But once the boat is tied up it's on. I enjoy IPA's as well. Have you tried the Torpedo?

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Leinenkugel is discontinuing the Sunshine Light Lager and replacing it with a Honey Lemon Light. Looks like the Oktoberfest is only available in the Great Lakes region. Guess that’s why I couldn’t find it this year.
Interesting on that Peach Leinie's. I'm of the mind that whatever you like, more power to you. I'm a fan of stouts, doppel's, porters...stuff that's the opposite of the typical IPA push. I tend to drink Mich Ultra's because everyone around here has that or Busch Latte, and I try to watch my carb intake to somewhat control my blood sugar - my faves have been relegated to an occasional treat.

I really wanted to like the Peach, but I can't even stomach more than half a can. Dunno what it is, but it's one of only a few handful of beers that I can't stomach - I'll take an IPA over that Peach, and I don't like IPA's in the least.