• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First day with Cobra Jet fins

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Got my package today. Thanks jeff. Ill
Probably do the change over when i do my mid season haul out. Once i get a few hours on the cobra setup i will post up my thoughts between the two systems. Going right from the tv system directly to the other i should be able to notice the differences easily

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Got my package today. Thanks jeff. Ill
Probably do the change over when i do my mid season haul out. Once i get a few hours on the cobra setup i will post up my thoughts between the two systems. Going right from the tv system directly to the other i should be able to notice the differences easily
I’m looking forward to your review. I’m happy with the no wake steering with the TV’s, so hopefully the tracking in chop will be improved

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here's a little walkthrough of my installation if the Super Magnum AK Deluxe with AK Fangs on my '16 AR240. I guess in a way it's kind of the video I wish I'd had to start. My video is probably a little long-winded. Be nice, I'm a amateur installer and it's my first install/review video. Feel free to correct my misinformation.

Buying these can be a bit of a mind bender. Kind of like picking out men's razors. Schick Men's Platinum 7 Pro Advantage Plus Triple Action Extreme. Just read the site and ask around and it'll unfold. I think I've ended up with what I want.

Looking at how everyone else's looks can be misleading. Jeff was patient with me throughout. I told him I'm just one of those smartass dudes that's just handy enough to think he knows better. He kept me humble.

Last edited: