• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

For sale: 2023 255xd extra cushions, snap in seadek, water sports mirror

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hello everyone,

Trying to offload all the extra stuff I have laying around from the 2023 255xd I owned (totaled). If anyone is interested in any the following please reach out to me, hopefully we can work something out.

Thank you!

IMG_5398.jpegIMG_5396.jpegIMG_5393.jpegIMG_5394.jpeg

How much are you looking for the mats?

Partzilla has the whole set at $1800 ish new, these have been sitting for a while and need some cleaning. 400?

Hopefully no one was hurt

would you take $50 for the mirror shipped to NY 11949
Looks like the mirror is 300 new without the mount, mount is another 90ish, I’d have to be around 175?

i need one of the flip up bow seats.
and if you break up the Lilly pad / bow filler cushions I would like one. so i can turn my bow into a bowl.

i need one of the flip up bow seats.
and if you break up the Lilly pad / bow filler cushions I would like one. so i can turn my bow into a bowl.
Yeah sorry only the stuff that wasn’t attached to the boat that they left behind, so I only have bow filler cushions and such… the plan was to keep for the new boat but then Yamaha did an interior switch on me sooooo here I am

Back