• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Frozen Trailer Jack

I've got the black Ark jack as well. Not sure about @RobbieO 's version, but for @biffdotorg the black Ark's do have grease fittings. I've gotten compliments from boat salesmen on it, and they likely have sold at least 3 more jacks to people who have seen/tested mine.

You likely will need different bolts (longer) if you go with an Ark. Not positive on that, but I can't recall anyone who got one that didn't need bolts with just a smidge more length than what is supplied. I blame @swatski for helping me spend my money on this improvement, but it's one of the better things I've done, and I haven't regretted a thing about buying it.

I've got the black Ark jack as well. Not sure about @RobbieO 's version, but for @biffdotorg the black Ark's do have grease fittings. I've gotten compliments from boat salesmen on it, and they likely have sold at least 3 more jacks to people who have seen/tested mine.

You likely will need different bolts (longer) if you go with an Ark. Not positive on that, but I can't recall anyone who got one that didn't need bolts with just a smidge more length than what is supplied. I blame @swatski for helping me spend my money on this improvement, but it's one of the better things I've done, and I haven't regretted a thing about buying it.
Yes, longer bolts will be needed. At the time I bought mine, there were no black ones to be found! I also installed mine with tamper-proof nuts. Don't want anyone stealing my Ark !

Back