• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Getting ready to put in order for blanket of wedges, Who is intrested so I can plan....

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm definitely going to be getting one, probably going to be 1-2 months before I have the funding in hand though. Not sure if that's a close enough time frame for the count you are trying to get or not

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When can you deliver one by? My last big boating outing is in a week and 2 days. That will determine if I want one now vs later.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
If it wasn't so late in the season, I'd be in. Got my mind set on our last outing and then winterizing.
Like to get 1 next April as she comes out of storage.
When you coming to Ct to test on my 212x?:p Better hurry - temps are dropping.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Mark and I are actually flying to Portland to test on @bobbie 212x the 26th. It will probably be 2 weeks before 8 could have another 240 series done as I have 2 to make this week then I will be getting everything in order to go see Bobbie.

All of these comments are making it easier on myself to make a bigger order thru the machine shop so no one is waiting next year.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just a goofy, unless we need to bring both. ;)

Last edited:

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be interested if you come up with a wedge that is switchable from regular to goofy easier.