• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has anyone checked out Sea Dragon Swings?

usmc6175

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I stumbled upon a product today called Sea Dragon Swings. Has anyone seen this system in person? It seems like a pretty cool idea, but I'm not sure how much we would use it. Lots of videos of it being used on a Yamaha which is nice.

www.seadragonswings.com

I stumbled upon a product today called Sea Dragon Swings. Has anyone seen this system in person? It seems like a pretty cool idea, but I'm not sure how much we would use it. Lots of videos of it being used on a Yamaha which is nice.

www.seadragonswings.com
1300 bucks....I don't think so. 300.00 maybe.

www.seadragonswings.com

Too expensive. I saw them at the boat show and tried them out. Also just another bunch a crap I have to lug around. If they were a few hundred bucks or so, maybe. Thinking someone could craft their own quite easily.

Man, don't see the appeal of this

Just goes to show there is an ass for every seat! For some folks this would be the hizzle shizzle fizzle.. all that matters is that people are happy!

Too hot here to spend much time on the seats that came with the boat. It's either the in-water seats, or a cove cushion for me.

Sure hope they didn't have people hanging out back there with the engine running.

1676491459513.png

Although I suppose CarbonMonoxide might be less expensive than good wine after you've spent $1.3k on those seats.

Too hot here to spend much time on the seats that came with the boat. It's either the in-water seats, or a cove cushion for me.

That is an excellent point. Most times on the water even up here in bright sun it is too hot. We are either under the bimini or in the water or doing water sports. We spend some time on the swim deck when comfortable.

Looks like a solution in search of a problem. An expensive, unwieldy, unstowable, heavy solution at that.

Just imagine the scratches and dings in your gelcoat as you go through the learning curve with that setup!

$60 on Amazon

Attachments

• D0AD5463-466B-4C6F-A0D8-7BB5E380341F.jpeg
    D0AD5463-466B-4C6F-A0D8-7BB5E380341F.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 28
1676554016236.png

Man, neat concept but not practical at all. And like someone else said, where in God's name are you gonna store all of that Mission Impossible gear! I feel like 2 weeks at the chiropractor will be required after the first time I try to get out of that contraption too. I'm big, old, and fat.......

Sure hope they didn't have people hanging out back there with the engine running.

View attachment 194352

Although I suppose CarbonMonoxide might be less expensive than good wine after you've spent $1.3k on those seats.

Worst is he is wearing shoes on the boat. Probably has red wine and Cheetos in his hands.....

Back