• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's confirmed - no more 24'

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I find it interesting that they never show the Bimini in any of the promo photos. This is a key feature in my opinion.

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Disappointing the AR250 has the floating screen with a baby screen integrated.... and also no swim seating. It says it has bimini but none of the pictures show it.
Yeah, this was the case for the 2020s as well. Never showed the Bimini top yet specs show it's included. Had to look at photos of boats for sale to see how the Bimini was set up.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is but cant really use it with druver chair while driving. We leave our table in all the time while cruising

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is but cant really use it with druver chair while driving. We leave our table in all the time while cruising
Doesn't appear to be enough room to leave it up but hard to tell for sure. Hopefully, the pics are misleading and there's room.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No there isn't room the seat will rub. Not a great design. At least that was what I was told. Anyhow, I just spoke with my dealer. Basically he is being flooded with new deposits on 2021 models on the phone right now, especially 25' footers. No deals to be had whatsoever. MSRP +tax, +Destination, +Prep. They anticipate them showing up November/December. He basically suggested if I want one get a deposit on it.

I am going to hold off till I can actually get inside one and see where the market goes this winter and possibly what deals are at the First of Year boat shows. Would also like to hear and see some reviews of actual purchasers. Of course I have a boat, it is a bit easier to be patient. If I didn't have one I would be giving a deposit to get in line so I wouldn't miss out next season.

Last edited:

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No there isn't room the seat will rub. Not a great design. At least that was what I was told. Anyhow, I just spoke with my dealer. Basically he is being flooded with new deposits on 2021 models on the phone right now, especially 25' footers. No deals to be had whatsoever. MSRP +tax, +Destination, +Prep. They anticipate them showing up November/December. He basically suggested if I want one get a deposit on it.

I am going to hold off till I can actually get inside one and see where the market goes this winter and possibly what deals are at the First of Year boat shows. Would also like to hear and see some reviews of actual purchasers. Of course I have a boat, it is a bit easier to be patient. If I didn't have one I would be giving a deposit to get in line so I wouldn't miss out next season.
We don't have a boat and really miss our waverunners. We put a deposit down on the AR last month so we're 2nd in line thankfully. I figured it was going to be a mad house today.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@haolegirl70 I would be doing the same thing. Not sure where you are located at, but hopefully you guys get it while you can still get out on it this year. For me, I wouldn't get it till the winter/holidays it sounds like. Would enjoy hearing your opinion on it. It is most likely the model we will be seriously considering as an upgrade this winter.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

You can wait out this ridiculous market and use your boat.......this is like paying sticker+ prices on chevys and fords right now.......

I really have to laugh at the used market......people want $25k for 5-6 year old SX190’s.......no thanks

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You can wait out this ridiculous market and use your boat.......this is like paying sticker+ prices on chevys and fords right now.......

I really have to laugh at the used market......people want $25k for 5-6 year old SX190’s.......no thanks
Exactly, and a new 2021 is $30K MSRP!

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
How does your boat do on Erie I live near there and was always afraid to go without having a 25 foot or larger boat... sold my AR190 have deposit on AR250 but may go to 212s depending on price increase
Tell us your deal on the pay thread.

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
We don't have a boat and really miss our waverunners. We put a deposit down on the AR last month so we're 2nd in line thankfully. I figured it was going to be a mad house today.
What color?

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Disappointing the AR250 has the floating screen with a baby screen integrated.... and also no swim seating. It says it has bimini but none of the pictures show it.
The mini connect screen on the large floating screen is ridiculous. I was shocked to see that.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea, that screen is about the only turn off as well as the table location, which I could possibly live with. Yamaha blew it on that one. Wonder if you can mod the floating mount and move the small connect to the left or right and mount something next to it. Not cool imho. I guess if you don't have money falling out of your ass you get the pedestrian stuff.

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@haolegirl70 I would be doing the same thing. Not sure where you are located at, but hopefully you guys get it while you can still get out on it this year. For me, I wouldn't get it till the winter/holidays it sounds like. Would enjoy hearing your opinion on it. It is most likely the model we will be seriously considering as an upgrade this winter.
Spoke to our salesperson yesterday and they had already placed orders so they'll be getting two of the black AR250s in September and one will be ours. I will post with pics and let you know what we think. We live in Florida, just north of Tampa so we'll have a few more weeks of good weather to enjoy it.

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Do you agree our stern seats don't slide in the AR250? Moms is a little bummed if true

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you agree our stern seats don't slide in the AR250? Moms is a little bummed if true
Based on the pictures on the Flickr site, I don't think they do. I don't see a handle on the sides of the seats to move them forward or back. Yeah, that is a bummer but not worth the extra $40,000 either you'd have to pay for the 255XD. I do like that they added the walkthrough though.