• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Leaving tomorrow as well from Philadelphia PA, 1300 miles mostly on I 95, maybe I'll run into you
Try to avoid AM or PM rush hours in DC area, specialy Northern Virginia south I 95 during PM rush hours.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Safe Travels all.. I may be picking up a boat in Orlando next weekend so I might see ya on the flip side.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I paid $85 for 20 gallons in West End last weekend. So 4.25 I guess

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone got an eye on those tropical depressions how they might effect us? My goverment computer aint for shit looking at the weather sites

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone got an eye on those tropical depressions how they might effect us? My goverment computer aint for shit looking at the weather sites
haha I hear ya. I work for the G too, and I can barley open e-mail without it dying. We have a stand alone computer we use for weather and research

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
IMG_5052.JPG are the condo unit assignments up to date? as I print stuff out here at work.........:devilhorns:

Last edited:

Alex&Elena

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Shouldn't be a problem, it's just tropical depression it should die down by the time it gets to Bahamas. It'll meet lots of dry air on the way there.
Safe travel to all on the road God bless.

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@DiverB this is Swatski's wife, Kate. I have PADI Advanced Open Water Cert and equipment. I am interested in diving. Are you planning any night dives? I will go as much as you are willing to have me.
Know that our Squiddly friend @Kevin Sargent is up for diving-
I'm certified as well and have done 30+ dives...all off remote Pacific Islands, in the mid-90's (USMC).
I'm planning to leave from NY tomorrow at 4AM down I95. I will be on the lookout for any Yamaha jet boats heading that way as well. I plan to drive straight to Orlando to stay with family then continue to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday. I have a Bahia Mar slip reserved for 7/8 - 7/10 so I plan to explore the waters of the ICW...
Grew up in NY. LI specifically. Northport/Huntington, more specifically-
We are planning on departing from VA parts south of DC mid-afternoon on Friday and stopping around Savannah, GA-
Splash on Sat afternoon, and go play a bit before heading to hotel.
Hotel is North on ICW from launch spot. See some sandy beaches and parks just South on ICW...

See you on the road or ICW brother-

Glen

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Godspeed all! Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bimini Sands says that as in the past there is no additional charge for using a credit card for fuel.

Majorsmackdown

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I couldn't find one. Gave up already. Thanks for the help. I'm gonna go naked. You've been warned.

If you find a place to buy it we can install it, it is a 2 hour job. We only need a drillbit, screw driver and hammer.
Make sure you chose the correct one in terms of having the snaps installed or unistalled.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bimini Sands would like to share the following info;

Good evening Bruce,

First and foremost thank you for choosing Bimini Sands as your destination. I understand your group trailers for many miles to make this trip and I want to welcome you to our Bimini Sands family!
I understand you have a captains meeting Sunday and wanted to share some info with you. Copied here are the onsite property management Helena and Gaylord along with the food and beverage operator Sheldon.

They also manage the marina aside from the property.

1. Please let your group know as part of our enhanced mosquito control program, spraying will occur at dusk and early morning.

2. We will have a dj for you at infiniti pool during your stay 4 p.m.-10 p.m. , he has a wide variety of music, just let him know if you want to hear something he is not playing.

3. Night time marine life tours and shark lab tours are available and encouraged, coordinate with Helena.

4. We will host a beach bondfire for you during your stay, Management will advise night.

5. I know many of your group have come in the past, however swimming at night is not advised in the ocean.( big boys come in then)

6. Have fun!
Thanks.

Brad G. Michael
Reservations US & Canada 888-588-2464
Email reservations marci@thebiminisands.com
Local Bimini office 242-347-3500
Visit www.thebiminisands.com
Working everyday for a better Bimini Sands ...
Planning a trip to Bimini? Check out this live camera and live weather updates here

http://legacy.weather.weatherbug.com/weather-safety/online-weather-center/OnlineWeatherCenter.aspx?aid=6865

Majorsmackdown

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
After only 3500 miles Majorsmackdown and crew are in Ft. Lauderdale and tired. Gonna try to get the boat to bahia mar tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Please travel safely everyone. Plenty of nutz on the highways.

IMG_1987.JPG

Last edited:

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Shut the front door!!
Bonfire?!?!
Dj at the pool?!?!

Makes it almost worth leaving my girls for the week!

I
Can
Not
Wait!!!
Thank you Bruce for your dedication on making this a great trip year after year

IMG_5062.JPG

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
how many 19 foot boats are going this year? Is anyone going to have live GPS? I hope to do this run in the future, but want to live vicariously through you all as much as possible!

Fair winds and following seas group

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bimini Sands would like to share the following info;

Good evening Bruce,

First and foremost thank you for choosing Bimini Sands as your destination. I understand your group trailers for many miles to make this trip and I want to welcome you to our Bimini Sands family!
I understand you have a captains meeting Sunday and wanted to share some info with you. Copied here are the onsite property management Helena and Gaylord along with the food and beverage operator Sheldon.

They also manage the marina aside from the property.

1. Please let your group know as part of our enhanced mosquito control program, spraying will occur at dusk and early morning.

2. We will have a dj for you at infiniti pool during your stay 4 p.m.-10 p.m. , he has a wide variety of music, just let him know if you want to hear something he is not playing.

3. Night time marine life tours and shark lab tours are available and encouraged, coordinate with Helena.

4. We will host a beach bondfire for you during your stay, Management will advise night.

5. I know many of your group have come in the past, however swimming at night is not advised in the ocean.( big boys come in then)

6. Have fun!
Thanks.

Brad G. Michael
Reservations US & Canada 888-588-2464
Email reservations marci@thebiminisands.com
Local Bimini office 242-347-3500
Visit www.thebiminisands.com
Working everyday for a better Bimini Sands ...
Planning a trip to Bimini? Check out this live camera and live weather updates here

http://legacy.weather.weatherbug.com/weather-safety/online-weather-center/OnlineWeatherCenter.aspx?aid=6865
Big boys ? Is that when us fat guys feel comfortable enough to take our shirts off? Lol