• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

Na there is not a whole lot of single dudes running around with our boats and if they are single they are probably not looking for a real relationship as there typical weekend probably looks more like this.

View attachment 50423
If my wife ever catches me in a picture like this I am pretty sure my boat will end up on sale in eBay without my knowledge. :D

If my wife ever catches me in a picture like this I am pretty sure my boat will end up on sale in eBay without my knowledge. :D

OMG. I just now realised why my wife made me tittle the boat on her name ALONE.

Na there is not a whole lot of single dudes running around with our boats and if they are single they are probably not looking for a real relationship as there typical weekend probably looks more like this.

View attachment 50423

You know you're getting older when the first thing that's comes to mind is wondering what kind of wake those girls would produce.

Last edited:

I got saved on the title but the name of the boat is the name of my wife ;) She is a smart woman.

Guys, I received an email from Beth wanting us know that the reservation call center is closed until Monday.

Since @robert843 always seems to have interesting pics to add to threads, I'm waiting on one from him to demonstrate what it looks like to "tittle the boat" ... come on @robert843, you know you wanna ...

I used PayPal for payment on the reservation form. I still have not received invoice from PayPal or confirmation email. I decided to used Airbnb to book a room there this afternoon. Within second I got room!

I used PayPal for payment on the reservation form. I still have not received invoice from PayPal or confirmation email. I decided to used Airbnb to book a room there this afternoon. Within second I got room!

Did you book a condo at Bimini Sands? Do you know which one?

The reservation process will be slow as they have to check with the owner of each condo before completing the reservation.

Did you book a condo at Bimini Sands? Do you know which one?

The reservation process will be slow as they have to check with the owner of each condo before completing the reservation.
Seems they took money from most of us but didn't let us know which room? I wonder if taking the money guarantees a spot?
Not worried.... yet, lol
Cmon Bahamas!

Still gotta take time off of work to get the kids passports. Seems the hours they will do them is the same i work. Actually, who am i kidding, i am at work from 6 am till 7 pm so seriously that doesn't help!

Yes, Bimini Sands 10B. The Airbnb reservation cancelation is flexible. I just hate to find out later that there's no room available.

Just curious as to a guestimate what a trip like this costs not counting your travel to FL. Just to go across and stay in condo plus little spending monies. Entry fee. Marina stay. Being in Daytona I have never made this trip have to think hard about taking my 06 across.

Earlier this week 45 condos were available in the official rental pool. I expect that confirmation emails with unit numbers will be coming next week. We are the first group of reservations that they have handled. There is no known competition for condos the week we at there so there should be ten or so empty condos after everyone who has register books. Additional condos are expected to be added to the rental pool as summer approaches. I do not see any reason to be concerned.

Yes, Bimini Sands 10B. The Airbnb reservation cancelation is flexible. I just hate to find out later that there's no room available.

There are a couple of substandard condos in building 10. Plenty of units that have been inspected and meet rental pool standards are available.

Lol, deep breaths everyone. It'll all be ok. ;)

There are a couple of substandard condos in building 10. Plenty of units that have been inspected and meet rental pool standards are available.

@Bruce Thanks, I'm still waiting for my reservation from Beth. If everything works out I'll cancel Airbnb. I'm just a little nervous or excited about the trip.

@Bruce Thanks, I'm still waiting for my reservation from Beth. If everything works out I'll cancel Airbnb. I'm just a little nervous or excited about the trip.
Don't be nervous Be completely excited This will consume your life for the next 6 1/2 months
Best addiction ever!!

So i may or may not have just messes up. I got on amazon and got the remaining things needed for the trip ( at least the major purchases radio, Garmin plotter in a few other things). I got the ACR ResQLink Plus 406. I shot @wallacerb the link so he could start looking at then himself and he noticed that it said it doesn't work outside of the US. Anyone have any experiences with these and is that a good buy? Some of the reviews say it will work but I just want to make sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006JXY0CQ/ref=ya_st_dp_summary#

Back