• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any word from the bahia mar yet?
They will give us around a $50 hotel room discount. I still need to review the paperwork to confirm I am not on the hook for all our rooms if something goes bad. Should be ready next week.

@MrMoose also negotiated a better than last year discount for slips at Bahia Mar. That will be posted next week as well.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Edgar Almonte

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the feedback. I have reserved 19E at Bimini Sands and I put in my jetboaters registration a few days ago. Now I'm buying the stuff I will need to take with me on the trip and I'm counting the days until 7/10.
I am taking my family of 4 and I am meeting up with some friends that will be flying in to Bimini but I was considering inviting another couple to do the crossing with us. I'll wait until I have a better idea how much junk my wife and kids want to bring along before inviting anyone else on board. I do look forward to the trip and meeting up with everyone when we get there!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Bimini 2017 will be E P I C

I can't wait.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
drinking games....a shot of rum every time someone says "Arrrgh" or "Ahoy" over VHF
See i am 36 (but been in the Army 17 years so i feel much older) i dont play drinking games. I dont need a game to make to drink to much i just need the supplies lol

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
See i am 36 (but been in the Army 17 years so i feel much older) i dont play drinking games. I dont need a game to make to drink to much i just need the supplies lol
Gold Rum is less than $10 a liter and Coconut is less than $14 at Butler & Sands in North Bimini. It is also available for higher prices at Booze and Screws just north of Bimini Sands and at the Big Game Club Ship Store.

Last year @shane hric captained mates @ACrews and I on a morning run to North Bimini for two cases of rum and several loaves of Bimini Bread. A few had the audacity to ask for vodka or other inferior drinks. We ignored their insults and delivered rum with options of Manly Gold (80 proof) or Girly Coconut (60 proof).

I have been looking for an excuse to post the mix recipes on the back of the bottles. (Click on the thumbnails to enlarge them)

IMG_0517.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG

Last edited:

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Edgar Almonte, I added your condo # to the first post so we know you are going.

My family took a lot of stuff to the condo our first year. Since then we take more stuff to enjoy on the water and in the sand and less for the room. Now we just take clothes, food, toiletries, paper towels, toilet paper, dish washing and clothes washing supplies to the condo.

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. My favorite alcohol by far is rum and by no means do I need a game to drink it....but always up for a challenge. :)

One of my favorite Ron Swanson lines - "Never been hungover. After I’ve had too much whiskey, I cook myself a large flank steak, pan-fried in salted butter. I eat that, put on a pair of wet socks and go to sleep."

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. My favorite alcohol by far is rum and by no means do I need a game to drink it....but always up for a challenge. :)

One of my favorite Ron Swanson lines - "Never been hungover. After I’ve had too much whiskey, I cook myself a large flank steak, pan-fried in salted butter. I eat that, put on a pair of wet socks and go to sleep."
Only if i can play with Bourdon

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

chris24

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
These are equal quality. Top notch stickers. :thumbsup:
20170216_163738.jpg both the Bimini and jetboaters stickers are the best stickers I've ever had on anything. All the exposure to the Sun and salt have not deteriorated them at all in two and a half years have they been on my boat and my car.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man, 141 days sounds like a really long time! I feel like we should be going in a month. Lol

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Shoot...I am preparing my boat as if its next week! lol