• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
That sucks!! We had one in one of the groups that that rack made a nice hole on the back deck of the ski
I'd rather just strap the jugs to the ski
How stressful that must have been for them :-(

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I totally agree. I would not carry a rack across the ocean either @Valerie. I also will not be carrying extra fuel on my crossing to Bimini. I'll be taking the less is more approach.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If I was going to take a rack, I would also add the backing plate to my ski to keep it from damaging the deck. If it was just a day use and not a lot of pounding at a minimum I would place some kind of foam pad, like in an exercise room under the rack feet to distribute load slightly.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I made a base out of starboard with raised edges after last years failed attempt. I'd trust it anywhere now.

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Haven't had a chance to follow this thread but does anyone have a quick link to reserve my slip at Bahia mar for overnight? Just realized I did everything else but that!! Also did we get t shirts? (Sorry for the random post).
Thanks all!!

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
This was my set up last year They didn't budge or harm my traction mat And I was able to get back on my ski without a problem Luckily I didn't need to refuel on the way there or back but I was beeping pulling into Bimini

Attachments

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haven't had a chance to follow this thread but does anyone have a quick link to reserve my slip at Bahia mar for overnight? Just realized I did everything else but that!! Also did we get t shirts? (Sorry for the random post).
Thanks all!!
This is the form for Bahia Mar slips https://jetboaters.net/attachments/bahia-mar-yachting-center-jet-boaters-group-reservation-july-2017-version-feb-21-pdf.52396/

Instructions to go along with it are in the second post of this thread.

T-Shirts should be ready for order soon. We are waiting for the order form to be finished.

Hamp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I took some time today to add everyone who has listed their unit # to the property map. Now we can all see who our neighbors are. :winkingthumbsup"

I'll be happy to keep the map updated as we add more groups.
Hello Bill D, I was wondering if you've updated the property map re3cently? I'm seeing the same unit I have been assigned is assigned on your map. I've confirmed with Bimini Sands. Just wondering. I don't think my neighbor is ok with me being in the same unit and not next door! LOL

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian s brother I think. He will probably deliver them with his buddy's new Bennetau.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bruce who's the POC for t-shirts?
@Julian s brother I think. He will probably deliver them with his buddy's new Bennetau.
Since 2014 @Julian's brother Alistair's Big Frog franchise in Oldmar, FL has printed our group T-Shirts. The quality of print and materials are excellent. Unfortunately BigFrog is not setup for taking individual orders or shipping so @Andy S has given much of his time and likely funds ordering, sorting and shipping the T-Shirts in the past. @Andy S is off on a new adventure and attending the 10th Annual Shelbyville Gathering this summer so unfortunately he will not make it to Bimini.

This year @Island Jay will be handling the orders through his https://islandjay.com website. They will still be printed by Big Frog. Currently the plan is that all orders will need to be in by June 8th and the shirts will ship out by June 26th. @Island Jay and Alistair are currently working out the final details. I will post as soon as the order form is ready.

Iggyg00

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
So excited to get over there.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Me: Hey baby, look Isaac's video has over half a million viewers
Wife: don't mean sh.t, half of those clicks are mine.

it turns out, not only she watches the video when she works out, but also when she drives to work. I hope she just likes the music during the her commute.

43 days away from touching Florida soil :jimlad: