• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Lateral Thruster / Thrust Vector Group Buy 2018

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Although we don't have a written policy that states we replace parts at no charge, under most circumstances Thrust Vector & Lateral Thruster parts are warrantied no matter what the cause, even including complete replacement of the entire system if necessary. This is an unwritten policy because it is done more as a customer courtesy. The only thing we ask is for customers to pay shipping which typically amounts to about $10.

A written policy is being done at the moment and will be posted to our website soon. We have been hesitant to create a written policy because we typically give alot more parts away for free than other companies do and did not want to find ourselves in a situation where a the courtesy was turned into a rule. Again it is a customer courtesy that we give free parts in cases where someone has damaged a fin, cross member, etc. We don't have to but we do in order to provide fanatical customer service.

dnicholas47

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not to get off the excitement of warranty talk, but figured I would post that I am in on the LT’s. Seeing 21 already confirmed helped nudge me over the edge, so I’m hoping I can do that for a few others too.

OFDcar2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Order placed! In for both. Will be delivered and installed before vacation over Labor Day. Small delay on Blue. But the amazing Rep. has us covered!!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just sent my email - ordering both Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vectors.
Written warranty or not!

Will is the kind of guy that you know that his handshake equals a good solid deal. Great guy and look forward to boating over there again soon!
Thank you very much @JetBoatPilot !!!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm getting closer to s good cover story on the latest thrusters for my wife so she will let me get them... It would have been easier if this was in the fall WILL! And not right after bimini and an ecu repair!

Will is also humble and respectful. I exclusively use @JetBoatPilot because of that and several other factors!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks @bronze_10 hope youre able to get the CFO on board! Sorry about the timing. There will be other sales this fall but not this good. Group buys always yield the best discounts.

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I feel your pain @bronze_10

I've been quietly waiting for this group deal. (aka: not telling the wife) Then I started to watch the pledges roll in, and the discount build. Finally decided to tell the wife yesterday..... she ignored my text about it for hours.

We finally got to talk about it late last night and at first she fought the idea. After a few more minutes she just went dead quite. (I'm thinking oh sh#t, here it comes)

She finally just sighs and says... "Merry Christmas"!

Last edited:

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :)

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Although we don't have a written policy that states we replace parts at no charge, under most circumstances Thrust Vector & Lateral Thruster parts are warrantied no matter what the cause, even including complete replacement of the entire system if necessary. This is an unwritten policy because it is done more as a customer courtesy. The only thing we ask is for customers to pay shipping which typically amounts to about $10.

A written policy is being done at the moment and will be posted to our website soon. We have been hesitant to create a written policy because we typically give alot more parts away for free than other companies do and did not want to find ourselves in a situation where a the courtesy was turned into a rule. Again it is a customer courtesy that we give free parts in cases where someone has damaged a fin, cross member, etc. We don't have to but we do in order to provide fanatical customer service.
I’d take a known good reputation over a written warranty any day, but that’s just me.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UPDATE!

Today's count as of 9:45 this morning....

Lateral Thrusters: 27
Thrust Vectors: 18

GO GO GO!!!!

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Man if I did what my old lady told me to do I wouldn't have shit, except a big fat savings account. So I have a rule. Anything under $500 i buy and just sweet talk my way out of her being super pissed.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Man if I did what my old lady told me to do I wouldn't have shit, except a big fat savings account. So I have a rule. Anything under $500 i buy and just sweet talk my way out of her being super pissed.
I usually end up having to buy dinner lol. Sometimes I will come home with pizza.

swampy86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Hello everyone, new member here. Big thanks to Will for doing this. I just bought my '18 212 Limited last week so it's perfect timing for me! I'm in for both.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
8 to go for LTEs!!! (7 if swampy86 buys)

Come on 35!!!!!

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been waiting for this GB. Does anyone have first hand experience with Thrust Vectors and/or lateral thrusters? I'm thinking of doing both, but not sure if necessary. I have an 2018 AR240...which I absolutely love btw.