• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetski...GPS iPhone mounting ideas

WhatKnotToDo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Does anyone use the navionics boating USA app with their jet ski?

I was thinking about mounting my iPhone in a JOTO waterproof case to my Yamaha VX Deluxe. The garmin units look nice but I'm not trying to spend $300

Appreciate any advice

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

VONCE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am using a mount I bought on Amazon. I'm not on a jet ski, but the suction cup on this thing sticks to anything. I think it was called the "iOttie" - it was one of their best sellers