• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just purchased 2020 195s, should I install Cobra Super Ultimate AK-19 DELUXE or JBP Thrust Vector X?

mrwunsch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is an old post, so I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get, but anyone with the Cobra Super Ultimate Steering pull people on tubes? I have the competitor Thrust Vector XL fins on my 2007 230 SX HO, and the spray hits tubers right in the face. I have lengthened tow rope by another 25', which helped marginally. Wondering if the Cobra Jet system would help this? Or maybe it's just a byproduct of the jet boat itself?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I have Cobras, jet spray still hits tubers. Not sure if it is less than before, as I get the Cobras put on right away. I know JBP has promised/advertised less spray with the TVs but from what I can tell, they haven't come up with anything that actually works.

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
You might want to reach out to JBP as they say they have a version for 2021 that reduces spray. Dunno as I have the Cobras.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You might want to reach out to JBP as they say they have a version for 2021 that reduces spray. Dunno as I have the Cobras.

0E3E402D-1F29-40A9-AB74-0587F17ABEC7.jpegRecently installed TV I do not wake surf but this is the wake generated entering fort pierce inlet hope it helps someone

Cainon01

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
This is an old post, so I'm not sure what kind of response I'll get, but anyone with the Cobra Super Ultimate Steering pull people on tubes? I have the competitor Thrust Vector XL fins on my 2007 230 SX HO, and the spray hits tubers right in the face. I have lengthened tow rope by another 25', which helped marginally. Wondering if the Cobra Jet system would help this? Or maybe it's just a byproduct of the jet boat itself?
I put the new thrust vectors on my 195s and I can say there is no more spray than I remember having last year without them highly impressed!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Put the super magnum ak-19 deluxe on for the buy direct discount price of $489.99 and get the most features and benefits available at all speeds
1693055187833.jpeg