• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Cumberland, KY

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice videos! I seen state dock fired the management at the restaurant last week. Claim the new team will turn it around.
That should be good news. It was not a fun dining experience. I hope they get things back on track.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice videos! I seen state dock fired the management at the restaurant last week. Claim the new team will turn it around.
I wish them good luck with that, but I'm afraid it's very well known how horrible the food /service is there and often talked about.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lake over the weekend was as high as I have ever seen it. Lots of debris fields filled with small sticks/chips. Saturday was pretty bad and I had to stop 3 times to pull stuff out. Sunday the water started to clear up and I only had a problem one time right at the ramp when we were putting in.

If anyone is planning on being down there for Raft Up on Aug. 8th let me know and we can try to meet up.

http://www.lakecumberlandraftup.com/

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lake over the weekend was as high as I have ever seen it. Lots of debris fields filled with small sticks/chips. Saturday was pretty bad and I had to stop 3 times to pull stuff out. Sunday the water started to clear up and I only had a problem one time right at the ramp when we were putting in.

If anyone is planning on being down there for Raft Up on Aug. 8th let me know and we can try to meet up.

http://www.lakecumberlandraftup.com/
Good to hear you didn't have too many problems, the level was supposed to crest Sunday so unless we get more torrential rain it should continue to get better (hopefully).

We try to avoid the lake when they have the major events, not complaining, just hard to find smooth water for watersports on those weekends.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hoping to go to lees ford resteraunt S a group monday. Good? How long from there back to state dock?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Decided against lees ford. Too much debris. Would make for a very long trip back in the dark I think. A day and a half and I have hadto pull stuff out 5 times and pull apart the pump once.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Decided against lees ford. Too much debris. Would make for a very long trip back in the dark I think. A day and a half and I have hadto pull stuff out 5 times and pull apart the pump once.
Ouch, pulling the pump apart isn't fun at all. Hopefully it will clear up a little bit for you as the week goes on.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Good breeze picked up this afternoon and started clearing debris. Main area around state dock and Jamestown actually cleared up a LOT. It blew it all northeast which is where we were that day, but after another cleanout we made it back.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
And you locals are doing a horrid job promoting! Two footballs thrown out, described reverse move to both, and they both live here in Cumberland! I will pick up your slack this week but the rest of the year you're on your own. Ar210 in cliffty creek residences and a sx192 I met by 76 falls but they live up north on the lake.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
A couple pics of state dock launch...
and my boat.
20150729_192731.jpg 20150729_192708.jpg

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i will be down tomorrow night. we had planned on hitting Cliffty on Sat.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Much less debris on the north end of the lake than in days past and they're calling for awesome weather for the next few days.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
It seemed to move around a lot depending or wind direction so take that into account!
6 out of 8 times going through state dock/jamestown I had to pull plugs. 3 times out on the water.

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Any updates on water. I'm wanting to visit next week, however I have a Scarab. I don't relish pulling boat out to remove debris. I was at Dale Hollow last weekend and it was super clean. No debris that I noticed.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
At the rate it was clearing up, I doubt you will have much issue anymore.
Just watch out for the sit n spin by the State dock. They are letting out 6 inches a day so the debris is settling along the sides pretty quickly.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
North end of the lake is clean right now from what I see at work. If I had time I'd take our boat out without hesitation right now.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was out yesterday and from Burnside to the party cove on south fork the water was really clean, should be great for Raft up today

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone from on here down here this weekend? Was just out for a walk and saw a red AR210 parked at one of the other cabins in Lake Cumberland Resort.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I wish i was!