• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Cumberland, KY

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I saw a boat your color out and about @Craig. Were you near Conley / Fishing creek area by chance?

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We cruised up around the entrance to Fishing Creek on the main lake yesterday, then decided to run back out North Fork due to the wind. Our boys wanted to surf/wakeboard so we went to the smoother water. I didn't see any other Yamaha's while we were out. I think (weather depending) we're going to try to get back out Thursday.

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Must have been you. I will be back on the 3rd of July for a few days. My house is right by Cumberland Point. What a great lake!

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Always good to have another Yamaha on LC, don't see many. I'm very familiar with Cumberland Point / white oak creek, fished many a tournament night in that area of the lake. Do you ever get up on the north end of the lake around Somerset/Burnside? Somerset has huge car shows one weekend a month if you're into that kind of thing.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Last year i threw out 4 footballs to Yamahas! Don't know if any joined.

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have boated up that before but mostly south. I'm fairly new to the lake so I have yet to explore any of the marinas south. Did Harmon a few times, 76 Falls of course. I don't leave the house much when I'm down there because my time is so limited. Speedling wanted me to check a property last week but it way south in Jamestown and trying to drive there is a hour. If I have to leave, it's to the boat ramp and on the lake! I saw another Yamaha on Sunday just like mine at the entrance to Fishing creek and you of course.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Don't forget clifty creek west of state dock area. My kids jump off some of them!
70 foot deep last year.

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Putting the boat in for the first time this spring. Lake has been a little chilly but has warmed up the last few days to close to 70 at the surface. Time for my annual first trip out where I suck up every stick in the lake. Lol

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Putting the boat in for the first time this spring. Lake has been a little chilly but has warmed up the last few days to close to 70 at the surface. Time for my annual first trip out where I suck up every stick in the lake. Lol
Clear it out all summer till i get there! We got a few coming july 12ish week.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@bthessel is correct. I was at State Dock on Friday and will be out again today on Wolf, Greasy, Clifty, and other creeks in the Jamestown area. The water is much improved over just a couple weeks ago. The boaters & house boat customers have returned in full force. It's like a holiday weekend again pre-covid !! Thank goodness.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Goodness i am tired of managing This fireworks store as a part time job, it kills my summer!

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Chilly boating weekend here. Not supposed to hit 60 today.