• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed LectroTab Trim Tabs Group Buy 2020-Ends March 31 2020

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
e-mailed them and Russ got back to me right away with what I need for my '09 SX230:

Tabs: T12x12-9051
Actuators with 23' of cable: A-BK-13
Manual control: MLC-1
Auto control: ALC-1

I couldn't pass up the deal so I called and talked to a pleasant young lady on the phone (Russ was on anther call - probably with one of yinz). I just had to e-mail the quote over to her, tell her I wanted the MLC-1 controller, and I was good to go.

She said they expect them to ship mid-April.

Probably gonna be a lot of questions on this before I grab my hole-punch and bucket of Flex Seal (kidding!).

(P.S. I have a buddy out in Pittsburgh so I'm culturally appropriating the term "yinz" - it's not my native Yooper eh?)

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Argh, I might have missed this one. Got busy, forgot they were eastern time!!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
send in an email. I’m sure they’ll take your money tomorrow, based on the message a couple posts up from here.

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Russ and Dan are great guys. Give them a call and I bet you can get the Group Buy price.

I was a great group buy experience! Thanks everyone that contributed! ....but now

Last edited:

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
send in an email. I’m sure they’ll take your money tomorrow, based on the message a couple posts up from here.
I did the same and they will happily take my money tomorrow. Looking forward to smoother sailing this summer

lyons242ls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Damn it I just seen this can I get in on this deal I have a 19 242 limited s and it'll beat the crap out of you if the wind is above 10 mph

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Damn it I just seen this can I get in on this deal I have a 19 242 limited s and it'll beat the crap out of you if the wind is above 10 mph
Send the email tonight. Then call tomorrow and see if they’ll honor the price. 😀. Good luck!

lyons242ls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Send the email tonight. Then call tomorrow and see if they’ll honor the price. 😀. Good luck!
Sent the email just a few minutes ago to the email in the description of the group buy. Thx for everything talk to you in the morning

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just in from Lectrotab...

"Quick run down on the group purchase,
Looks like the final numbers are: 29 kits, in 13 days!
I’ve had the opportunity to speak to some great people and hopefully Lectrotab was able to provide them with a great deal and a quality product that will perform well for years to come. We would like to make this an annual event (at minimum) maybe semi-annual, once things get normal again. On behalf of the Lectrotab team, I would like to thank you and everyone who participated."

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I’ve had the opportunity to speak to some great people and hopefully Lectrotab was able to provide them with a great deal and a quality product that will perform well for years to come. We would like to make this an annual event (at minimum) maybe semi-annual, once things get normal again. On behalf of the Lectrotab team, I would like to thank you and everyone who participated."
Thanks @gthh for the effort setting it up.

lyons242ls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Thank y'all for the great deal and powder coating them black for me. I'm super excited to be able to go above 10 mph in choppy water. That is one downside to owning a jet boat is the fact you can't trim it. I'd say the jet wash is also bad but it's fun to drown your tube riders when they start running that head lol. Thanks again and thanks for this awesome forum found many great ideas here!!!!!!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Yes, thanks for setting this up. I've been eyeballing tabs for years but the price was always a little too rich for my blood. The sale brought them in-line with what I'm willing to spend.

I'm VERY excited to get them installed and try them out.

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@biglar155 & @Weeb & Everyone you’re welcome and I really appreciate your gratitude.

I am so glad it worked out for everyone and for members that missed this one, another may be on the way!

Like biglar said, I’ve always wanted tabs but they were a bit pricy and I had other mods to do...

Warmer weather and this project will keep my mind off the Covid Crisis while I am off from work.

Everyone, take care and I will see you out on the water soon!

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just seen now, think I missed out. I emailed them and I’ll try calling them in the morning. Maybe I get lucky, really want these.🤞🏽🙏🏽🤙🏽

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just seen now, think I missed out. I emailed them and I’ll try calling them in the morning. Maybe I get lucky, really want these.🤞🏽🙏🏽🤙🏽
I hope you didn't miss the boat on this deal. For where you boat, you would notice a big difference in ride, using trim tabs. Tell them you are from Kauai and news takes a bit longer to get there. ;)

LakeTravisBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those that had to have someone install these what did you pay? No way I can do this myself.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I hope you didn't miss the boat on this deal. For where you boat, you would notice a big difference in ride, using trim tabs. Tell them you are from Kauai and news takes a bit longer to get there. ;)
Aloha Kakou @zipper, yes I was able to get in on it. Russ replied to my email this morning, I just shot him a reply. Hoping to get confirmation soon. Cheeehuu!🤙🏽

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Are they not pulling the $$$ till they ship?? I have not seen it hit my bank yet.