• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lectrotab Trim Tabs

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi Jetboaters,
Semi Noob here. I just discovered this group buy and want to get in on it. But I have a few questions. I have a Wake Wedge mounted on the left side of my hull on my 2017 242X. (My boat is still in storage so I can’t go look at it.) My primary question is will these the top left side trim tab actuations install without conflict with the wake gate operation? It looks like the left side might be close to being in conflict. And if so might I move the top mount location so they don’t conflict? Thanks in advance for your help. See the pics below for perspective.
Per @swatski reports, yes this design works fine with the WakeWedge. Here’s his thread. It’s a good read.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Jetboaters,
Semi Noob here. I just discovered this group buy and want to get in on it. But I have a few questions. I have a Wake Wedge mounted on the left side of my hull on my 2017 242X. (My boat is still in storage so I can’t go look at it.) My primary question is will these the top left side trim tab actuations install without conflict with the wake gate operation? It looks like the left side might be close to being in conflict. And if so might I move the top mount location so they don’t conflict? Thanks in advance for your help. See the pics below for perspective.
I know this boat very well...20200329_101148.jpg It is a 2007, different hull/transom than your boat. I do not use a wake wedge but others with your model year should have an answer for you.

HughSethner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I know this boat very well...View attachment 114697 It is a 2007, different hull/transom than your boat. I do not use a wake wedge but others with your model year should have an answer for you.
Thank you Zipper! Being Sunday I emailed my order in. Do you know if that was the correct way to get my order in? I did not see a group buy form or registration? Thanks!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you Zipper! Being Sunday I emailed my order in. Do you know if that was the correct way to get my order in? I did not see a group buy form or registration? Thanks!
I would give them a call today to make sure it gets processed right. All the info is under the group buy thread

Bonzaibloomfield

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm new to this. Does anyone have an invoice for a kit that fits 2007 ar230?

LayneG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a set of brand new trim tabs that was for my ar240 I'm going to list.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bonzaibloomfield , I don't, but if you call them, they are very helpful and will work with you to get you the right setup and a quote for it. Highly recommend that.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Sxviperman1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Anyone put these on a scarab 215?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have not, but I would bet if you called them they will be able to tell you if they have done one of those boats before...