• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lets take a ride around Manhattan. . . .

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm still in for this Sunday and will put in at Patsy's Bay Marina between 9:30-10am. Weather still looking great.
Ok, we're still in as well.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Would love to go. But I’m actually towing the boat up to Lake George for the weekend.

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did Manhattan today. Just got done washing the boat. The pictures aren’t loading up through my cell phone. I’ll do it from my computer tomorrow. Great day! I was going to cancel due to this mornings weather.

Stevepro172

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did Manhattan today. Just got done washing the boat. The pictures aren’t loading up through my cell phone. I’ll do it from my computer tomorrow. Great day! I was going to cancel due to this mornings weather.
I did it yesterday too. I think I might have seen you coming down the Hudson around 2:30 I think. We left Patsy's around 10:30 in light mist. got down to the lady around 11:40 and hung out there some but way too busy. Rode back up to midtown and had lunch and finally the sun came out. Covered 90 miles or so via the boats trip computer.

I would do it again but we got back to Patsy's with zero fuel. So I will need to find some place to get fuel if doing it again.

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here are some pics. It was a Full Boat, filling 12 of 12 spots, full fuel, coolers, ice etc. All I can say is that the boat handled great with a load. Pushed through a lot of big boat wakes. NYC trips are always a blast and I'm always down to go! we always go swimming by lady liberty or anywhere on the Hudson side. not so much on the east river side hahajb3.png jb4.png jb6.png jb7.png

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did it yesterday too. I think I might have seen you coming down the Hudson around 2:30 I think. We left Patsy's around 10:30 in light mist. got down to the lady around 11:40 and hung out there some but way too busy. Rode back up to midtown and had lunch and finally the sun came out. Covered 90 miles or so via the boats trip computer.

I would do it again but we got back to Patsy's with zero fuel. So I will need to find some place to get fuel if doing it again.

Blue 242x? with a ton of people on it haha

furthest I went up on the Hudson was the freedom tower and that was around 2:30 pm

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here are some pics. It was a Full Boat, filling 12 of 12 spots, full fuel, coolers, ice etc. All I can say is that the boat handled great with a load. Pushed through a lot of big boat wakes. NYC trips are always a blast and I'm always down to go! we always go swimming by lady liberty or anywhere on the Hudson side. not so much on the east river side hahaView attachment 84142 View attachment 84143 View attachment 84144 View attachment 84145
Glad to see you enjoyed your trip! A trip around Manhattan is on the list of planned summer trips for me. I'm pretty sure I've seen you and the 242X out near the Moriches Inlet and south shore a few times this year. I have a light Blue SX195 I picked up earlier this year. Cheers!

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Glad to see you enjoyed your trip! A trip around Manhattan is on the list of planned summer trips for me. I'm pretty sure I've seen you and the 242X out near the Moriches Inlet and south shore a few times this year. I have a light Blue SX195 I picked up earlier this year. Cheers!
Yes absolutely. Im there almost every weekend. Come say hello, grab a beer!

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We had to turn around before we ever got to the ramp Sunday. What started as a sick kid turned into a kid with the flu and me with pneumonia. Been down all week and too weak to go boating this weekend, like I had hoped, either.:(