• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lions Win?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lions are going to the playoffs

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Defense looks good. Offense is ok but will get in their zone moving forward.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If the Lions get to the Super Bowl by winning the conference, I am going to call Ryan at Wonderland Marine and place my order for a 252 FSH..... I mentioned it to the Admiral while they were losing today... She laughed and said sure go ahead.............. And then .....

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
If the Lions get to the Super Bowl by winning the conference, I am going to call Ryan at Wonderland Marine and place my order for a 252 FSH..... I mentioned it to the Admiral while they were losing today... She laughed and said sure go ahead.............. And then .....
1700475242955.png

Matt_D

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm sure Ryan will be rooting extra hard, now! As a life-long Lions fan, my thought after yesterday was that they only have to win one game in the next seven to secure their second winning season in a row. I'm optimistic about that, but not talking about playoffs, yet.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I live in Wisconsin (not a pro sports or Packer fan) but I love the old-school way that Dan Campbell coaches his team. The NFL seems to be trying to eliminate as much physicality as possible and the Lions are the opposite of that. The Packers have a coach that thinks he can outsmart the other guy and doesn't realize that all of those great plans turn to dust when your team walks on the field and gets punched in the mouth. I won't be cheering for the Lions or the Packers on Thursday but it will be interesting to watch a physically tough team dismantle a Charmin soft team.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Lions playing like they really want you to have that new boat…
IMG_4568.png

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I am a Packers fan (since the unspeakable times before Ron Wolf) and never liked playing against Stafford because of the comebacks he could put together. Goff is just, well Goff. I love Dan Campbell and the way he does things from a fans vantage point. Glad he and Stafford never got rolling. He has the utmost respect of a lot of fans in NFC North.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Magic Number is now 3 for us to get to the playoffs, including Minnesota Win/Loss.

Next Sunday is going to be a big day. If Lions win and Dallas Beats the Eagles, then we will have a shot at #1 Seed, with 3 teams / Possibly 4 depending on SF all with same records..

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1702838222868.png

Hmmm.....

Wondering if I should get the Seafoam Green or the Black..........

1702838244674.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I’m pretty sure the Lions winning will be a”People Helping People” type of thing 😉

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
NFC North Champs..... 2 or 3 more games in the playoffs before Super Bowl. Hoping we can win them..... Never know if it works out right we could take #1 seed

Last edited:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Would love to see the Lions earn and maintain success for a few years.

However:
  1. I am in my mid 50s and the Lions have won exactly ONE playoff game in my life
  2. The Ford family cares about making money, they do not care about winning
  3. I started following the Lions during the Greg Landry era, gave up after they squandered Barry Sanders’ career - so I know that of which I speak
  4. Refer to points 1 and/or 2

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The Ford family cares about making money, they do not care about winning
Wouldn't quite go that far categorize it as that, I know and speak with on occasion's some of the Ford Family, and I have a different perspective with how they feel about the lions and them winning.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I will root for the Lions come playoff time (I like Dan Campbell) but their secondary is awful - their pass rush is going to need to be really good to advance in the playoffs.