• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lions Win?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will root for the Lions come playoff time (I like Dan Campbell) but their secondary is awful - their pass rush is going to need to be really good to advance in the playoffs.
Well, I guess tomorrow night will be a big indicator. If we get rolled by Dallas and there is no decent pass rush, I doubt we will do much in the playoffs, let alone getting to the Superbowl.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wouldn't quite go that far categorize it as that, I know and speak with on occasion's some of the Ford Family, and I have a different perspective with how they feel about the lions and them winning.
Going to have to disagree. 60 years of Ford ownership behavior speaks for itself. Compare what Illitch did with the Wings to what the Fords have done with the Lions.

If current Ford family generation has a will to win, that is a very encouraging sign.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Well, I guess tomorrow night will be a big indicator. If we get rolled by Dallas and there is no decent pass rush, I doubt we will do much in the playoffs, let alone getting to the Superbowl.
Ruh roh…..the game is in big D where the Cowboys are pretty darn good. The good news is if the Lions can get a win in Dallas facing that offense they should be able to win anywhere.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ruh roh…..the game is in big D where the Cowboys are pretty darn good. The good news is if the Lions can get a win in Dallas facing that offense they should be able to win anywhere.
I don't see us winning this game TBH. The probability is against us big time.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looking pretty good so far…..

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am not sure what I just watched at the ending of that game.... But our D looked good. We have 1 more game to tune up the offense.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not sure what I just watched at the ending of that game.... But our D looked good. We have 1 more game to tune up the offense.
Dan Campbell should get the MVP from the Cowboys for going for 2 three times in a row. What a chowder head. Love it!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lions got screwed on the illegal touching call but should have kicked it after the five yard penalty.

That’s not a good look for Campbell. I like aggressive play calling but that was a bit over the top.

Last edited:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How’d they screwd? Even if the guy checked in he was covered by an outside receiver in the line, don’t woulda been ineligible down field. The outside receiver needed to be off the line for the lineman to be eligible. To go for 2 from the seven yD line is just plain stupid. Then they get a gift with Parsons barely jumping over the line and get half the distance. Then go for it again!!! Chowder head!!!! I love him!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Its all good. Will keep us fired up for the Playoff's. Looks like #3 seed. 3 More months to boating season!!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How’d they screwd? Even if the guy checked in he was covered by an outside receiver in the line, don’t woulda been ineligible down field. The outside receiver needed to be off the line for the lineman to be eligible. To go for 2 from the seven yD line is just plain stupid. Then they get a gift with Parsons barely jumping over the line and get half the distance. Then go for it again!!! Chowder head!!!! I love him!
The info that I found on the interwebs was that the outside receiver was off the line and the penalty that was called supports that. The OT that caught that ball (#68) was not ruled ineligible because the outside receiver was on the line of scrimmage - he was ruled ineligible because the ref screwed up on who reported as eligible. Video replays shows #68 walking over to the ref and the player says he reported as eligible. The player that the ref said reported as eligible (#70 - who said he didn't report as eligible) can be seen jogging past the same ref and he doesn't turn his head or break stride which would seem to support his story.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Found a photo of the formation - the outside receiver was definitely off the line.

What should have been a dead giveaway to any defender that was on the same side as #68 is how heavy he is on his down hand. Notice how light the other O lineman are who are going to be in pass protection.

off line.png

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah basically it is this simple. #68 reported. The Ref indicated to the wrong number to the defensive of #70 and to cover his ass he is sticking to his story. He messed up and is lying about it now...... The video evidence supports it. Man up and indicate your mistake, but that won't happen. But so goes the NFL.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah basically it is this simple. #68 reported. The Ref indicated to the wrong number to the defensive of #70 and to cover his ass he is sticking to his story. He messed up and is lying about it now...... The video evidence supports it. Man up and indicate your mistake, but that won't happen. But so goes the NFL.
Not sure how reliable the info is, but saw a couple of unrelated sources on X reporting that this officiating crew has been dropped from their previously earned playoff assignment. Yet the NFL will not admit any errors were made…. Maddening.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Found this on X on Reed Timmer’s account (of all people):

IMG_6063.jpeg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man I watching the Lions vs Rams and have a lot of anxiety.......... Glad I went to go look at boats today

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great game last night. Both teams looked good. Nacua is incredible on the run after the catch! Great win for Detroit.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hmmm...... Off to SF Now