• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mantus anchor. Awesome

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Tiger J

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thank you for your order!

I just wanted to follow up on my Mantus Anchor. It is awesome... As advertised! I went with the 8. It fits in my anchor locker, and we had NO drift yesterday on a windy Cypress Black Bayou Reservoir... mudddy/silt bottom. (Before I used this anchor, I would have to use 2 fluke achors to have a chance to stay put.)

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just wanted to follow up on my Mantus Anchor. It is awesome... As advertised! I went with the 8. It fits in my anchor locker, and we had NO drift yesterday on a windy Cypress Black Bayou Reservoir... mudddy/silt bottom. (Before I used this anchor, I would have to use 2 fluke achors to have a chance to stay put.)
I knew you would love it!

tadmcmichael

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got my 8# from Travis for my 242 Limited. It fits in the locker, but just barely.

It definitely grabs great. Exactly what I wanted. I think the 8lb is plenty for our boats and I really wanted to keep it in the bow. I did have to remove the front ladder and then redrilled one of the snap locations to hold it in place. 0E25C100-108B-49A2-8D95-D1A8072A9F5D.jpeg

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got my 8# from Travis for my 242 Limited. It fits in the locker, but just barely.

It definitely grabs great. Exactly what I wanted. I think the 8lb is plenty for our boats and I really wanted to keep it in the bow. I did have to remove the front ladder and then redrilled one of the snap locations to hold it in place. View attachment 121059
I love it! It looks great! These anchors truly hold amazingly. I'm glad you chose this anchor. You won't regret it.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just purchased the 8lb. Apparently I put the boat in the water this evening so I could adjust the bunks and told one of the kids to drop the front anchor. They did just off the launch in 20ft of water. Apparently there was no rope attached to it. May need a quick refresher for them on the boater safety course again. Garbage anchor anyhow. Keeps me from delaying that Mantus Purchase any longer.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just purchased the 8lb. Apparently I put the boat in the water this evening so I could adjust the bunks and told one of the kids to drop the front anchor. They did just off the launch in 20ft of water. Apparently there was no rope attached to it. May need a quick refresher for them on the boater safety course again. Garbage anchor anyhow. Keeps me from delaying that Mantus Purchase any longer.
Dang!!! I have to admit that we have lost an anchor that way too!! Thank you very much for the order, though. It is appreciated and we will get it shipped ASAP. Thanks again!