• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Merry Christmas Everyone!

DonJohnsMusic

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I can’t believe we are almost into a new year! I’m so thankful to be a part of this boating community and wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season! Thanks so much for making me feel welcome in this community of boaters!
Let’s remember all those affected by the terrible storms last weekend. Life is so fragile, spend this holiday season holding your loved ones close!
Here’s a song from the classic Don Johns Christmas album, “Christmas with You.”

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

"Mele Kalikimaka" from the Aloha State!

Back