• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Miami Boat show Yamaha

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I usually get notified by my dealer on which boat show they'll be on but this time it's directly from Yamaha. For those ready to get a newer model they have decent deals.
1706721783662.png

So you are saying you could find a “sweetheart“ of a deal on Valentine’s Day?

No sweet treats for me this year, maybe next year :)

I can’t quite see in the pic, for boats it says the financing is 4.99% for 60 months, then what does the rate go to after that?

How much is 2 extra years of the warranty worth?

How much is 2 extra years of the warranty worth?

In the case where nothing happens X dollars.. in the case of an engine failure… priceless.

I can’t quite see in the pic, for boats it says the financing is 4.99% for 60 months, then what does the rate go to after that?
Im not sure what the remaining rate is, Im assuming market rate after that, but they like to reel you in using that, car dealer does that too 0%apr for first 36 months. I never had loans like this so no clue, maybe some buyer pays it off 60 months?

Im not sure what the remaining rate is, Im assuming market rate after that, but they like to reel you in using that, car dealer does that too 0%apr for first 36 months. I never had loans like this so no clue, maybe some buyer pays it off 60 months?

Here it is here.. Offers | Yamaha Boats

On the warranty subject… the offer is one extra year of coverage for a total of two years of coverage.

F5276EC3-5188-472F-9106-239D0E72A527.png

Yamaha website has almost the same offers listed for purchases thru sometime in March.

0/0/0 for 90 days then 5.99 for 60, then 9.99 for 120 thereafter.
or
4.99 for 60 then 9.99 for 120 thereafter
Plus
1 extra year warranty with either.

Nice incentives really…

Well @fatboyroy ? Where’s the pics from the show?

At the boat show, as well as the marine that I ended up buying from, they were both offering an additional 2yrs of warranty coverage for $1900
1yr Manufacturer + 2yrs additional for free from the boat show but then you could by an additional 2yrs for $1900 so 5yrs total in warranty.

Oh I wasnt planning to go, im sure some of the Miami boys here went there. Its quite a drive for me and was raining this weekend.

I feel ya on the distance thing….

Not specifically related to Miami, but my dealer had this cool infographic at the Jax show that showed the number of color and model combinations that Yamaha is doing this year. A bit crazy.

IMG_3620.jpeg

Back