• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mission Reef Mat

1BadTundra

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Currently, we use this, but looking for something for the boys to play on. Its a 6 person float. Great to sit and relax on, but the kids think its a trampoline.

Attachments

anjboyer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Saw these at the boat show last month, really pretty slick. Probably going to pick one up for the boat, and move our big rigid island to the truck to use on beach days (we anchor our floats a little ways off shore)
I actually purchased ours at the boat show...

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Pulled the trigger on the mission reef lounge. Will update with thoughts once I use it.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I actually purchased ours at the boat show...
It was only a $50 off promo at our show. I thought I'd take my chances ordering direct from suppliers in China (got my big mat that way for around $300 when the only domestic options were pushing a grand at the time). Found a few other knockoffs of Bote and Mission gear too. If I make headway, might try to setup a group buy or something.

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Saw these at the boat show last month, really pretty slick. Probably going to pick one up for the boat, and move our big rigid island to the truck to use on beach days (we anchor our floats a little ways off shore)
You SOLD ME! Just ordered this!

Bartl007

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Found this copycat brand on Amazon for $350 with the "clipped" coupon:

Can't wait to use it when the weather allows!

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Just received my Sunchill mat. Quick shipping, they even sent a couple small gifts. Can't wait to try it out!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got my Mission Reef Lounge this past week. Can’t wait to try it out! Hoping for good weather next weekend. It's bigger than I though had to push the furniture out to blow it up inside!
0FE8414C-AEF1-4F09-83CC-A31036B5349A.jpeg

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am happy to report the mat was a huge success! Everyone at the sand bar loved it too and we had tons of people coming over to check it out!C288A8EB-8D64-42D4-BAE9-5634EC231ED2.jpeg

NoFla21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am happy to report the mat was a huge success! Everyone at the sand bar loved it too and we had tons of people coming over to check it out!View attachment 197394
Awesome!

I do have to ask: What does it look like completely stored? This looks super intriguing but a major PITA to deal with.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome!

I do have to ask: What does it look like completely stored? This looks super intriguing but a major PITA to deal with.
It is a PITA but totally worth it… it comes with an oversized duffel bag, so at the end of the day when your folding abilities diminish it still fits… I’ll be honest though I just still threw it in the boat and put it away when I got home.
81F0454E-FDEF-40A5-91EC-43E0DDB74F1F.jpegE7788F2E-B2C7-4B51-9E5C-DD0BB596A00A.jpeg

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm sure I've seen you out there before. I have a black 252SE.
Gotcha! Probably, you won't miss me now with this thing and all my flags. Ill be back out there the 22nd.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is a PITA but totally worth it… it comes with an oversized duffel bag, so at the end of the day when your folding abilities diminish it still fits… I’ll be honest though I just still threw it in the boat and put it away when I got home.
View attachment 197406View attachment 197407
Wow. Your bag is better than mine. Mine doesn’t have wheels and I wouldn’t call mine oversized either. Takes some wrestling if not done well. They must have improved since I bought mine.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah, that's a sweet bag. My mat and my SUPs all came with such garbage storage solutions I stopped using them, lol.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome!

It really is a PITA. We have one of the long rectangle ones and we barely use it anymore because no one wants to deal with it when it's time to leave. We purchased it as an alternative to an Aqua Lilly Pad. The fact that we could store it in the deck center storage was very appealing but it eventually turned into an albatross. Very heavy to lug around on the boat and a pain to put away especially after partying at the sand bar or the cove. You also have to make sure that you store it without any water on it.... so taking it out again after your trip to dry may be necessary. To me the juice just wasn't worth the squeeze.

I did see that Mission released a light weight version of the mat; however, at that price point I'm not willing to pull the trigger again: