• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need larger bimini or addon aft bimini for 2021 AR210 with forward swept tower

Shadowrider

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know what companies can make/or has and existing rear bimini that will easily mount on the 2021 AR210? My existing OEM bimini is to short to provide any meaningful shade to the rear portion of the boat. I'm in Tampa FL and have called over 10 local bimini shops with only 1 actually returning my calls. Thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

• My actual boat.jpg
    My actual boat.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 43
Idk how long the factory one is - this one is 72"

thanks for the reply, just checked and none of the one's listed look like my Yamaha OEM tower. Did you see my pic of the boat?

Does anyone know what companies can make/or has and existing rear bimini that will easily mount on the 2021 AR210? My existing OEM bimini is to short to provide any meaningful shade to the rear portion of the boat. I'm in Tampa FL and have called over 10 local bimini shops with only 1 actually returning my calls. Thanks for any suggestions.
Check out this thread:

I have one of those and use it often. Adds a ton of shade to either the bow or stern seating, is relatively easy to put up and stows very neatly. Makes a great beach umbrella as well :D

Check out this thread:

I have one of those and use it often. Adds a ton of shade to either the bow or stern seating, is relatively easy to put up and stows very neatly. Makes a great beach umbrella as well :D

I have the same year & boat as OP and agree the bimini is on the small side. I have the taylor-made anchor shade and like that I can use it in the bow or the stern. It lives in the starboard rear compartment, setup takes about 2 mins with two people. You cannot, however, use it while underway or if it’s really windy.

Sewlong can make them for you https://sewlong.com/. I’ve seen some guys have them made for their wake boats.

Back