• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 19 FT Yamaha Surf Package

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did anyone happen to see this new surf package from Yamaha? It works for 2019 and newer 19ft boats.

Intrigued and eager to hear reviews!

Yamaha Surf Package

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I am definitely optimistic about this one. I already have a gantlin fatsac which helps create a larger wake to go ropeless. It's still not enough to push me on the Liquid Force Rocket. Their website states that it comes with two fatsacs, a pump, the booster, and a board. If that's the case then I will be onboard to buy it ASAP as I am already in search of a new faster board.

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agreed. I wonder when we can order these? Can't find it for sale on the Yamaha accessory website. Looks like it might be a dealer order only item.

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a request out to our local dealer to see if I can get some more information. I have to take the boat into them next week anyways and can ask in person if more info isn't available by then.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am definitely optimistic about this one. I already have a gantlin fatsac which helps create a larger wake to go ropeless. It's still not enough to push me on the Liquid Force Rocket. Their website states that it comes with two fatsacs, a pump, the booster, and a board. If that's the case then I will be onboard to buy it ASAP as I am already in search of a new faster board.
The new system only comes with the wakebooster and the ballast bags and pump....... no board. At least that is what the sites says now.......

"
Yamaha Surf Package
For 19-foot boats, the package includes the WakeBooster and External Yamaha Ballast System.

Suggested Retail Price of $1,199"

Last edited:

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Did anyone happen to see this new surf package from Yamaha? It works for 2019 and newer 19ft boats.

Yamaha Surf Package
I wouldn't be too optimistic about the Yamaha kit unfortunately. The surf packages they offer are never enough. I had two 350lb bags under the seats of my AR192 and even loaded with 6 adults, it still wasn't enough. If I still had the boat I would have added the transom bag. That might be enough to play around on.

Transom Bag:
https://gantlinproducts.com/shop?olsPage=products/19-ft-fatsac-custom-transom-ballast-bag

Todd Kyle

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I bought the package for my 2017 242X eseries - it cam with the Wake Booster and a board, no ballast bags. My marina had one that someone did not pick up so they sold it to me for $999. Works awesome and we now have a great wake to surf on.

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Yamaha website says the 19' package includes the board:

For 19-foot boats, the package includes the WakeBooster, a custom external ballast system, 5'3" Slingshot® wakesurf board and wakesurf rope.

Link:
Yamaha Surf Package

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can anyone confirm which model years the new 19’ Wake booster will work on?

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Per the same website link above it says 2019 and newer.

The Yamaha WakeBooster fits on 2019 and newer 19-foot boats (runabout and FSH).

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
According to Yamaha on instagram, the 19 foot package does not come with a board, only the 21 and 24 footers do.

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah it will be interesting to see if the board is included or not. Some conflicting information!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1031872017 AR195. Hyperlite landlock board and 1 adult/3 kids on board no ballast. I could easily get up on the board, a transom could make it a lot better. I’m happy for now giving I have made no additional purchases.

Shaphan78

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Yamaha Surf Package
I just spoke with yamaha directly and they informed me it works on older 19 foot boats also. Even though the webpage says for 2019 and newer.

He gave me a part # of F6BU5909V000
MSRP 1,200

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I just spoke with yamaha directly and they informed me it works on older 19 foot boats also. Even though the webpage says for 2019 and newer.

He gave me a part # of F6BU5909V000
MSRP 1,200
This is the first I have have heard of this. Before I get too excited I would like to see some proof it will work on the older ones (basically just attach is the issue) and hear how well it works.

Last edited:

Shaphan78

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I
This is the first I have have hear of this. Before I get too excited I would like to see some proof it will work on the older ones (basically just attach is the issue) and hear how well it works.
I bought it yesterday and and it arrives Monday. We still have ice on the water but will let everyone know when I get it out. I have a 2018 ar190.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't read that as saying it works on older models but rather that it works for all (current) 19' models. The hull was redesigned for 2019 but be sure to let people know if it lines up and fits on your 2018.

Shaphan78

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will do. The guy at Yamaha was insistent it would work. I told him I wanted to make sure cause 1200 bucks would be wasted if it didn't. I'm gonna do some early season setup and tests mid April. So... I'll let you know.