• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

Bison85

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
As of just a few days ago a few 2022 models have begun to start getting delivered to their new owners. Since there have been no official announcements from Yamaha and since we have no idea what changes are being made to the new models I thought it might be good to start a picture thread. If you see any new boats that have been delivered please post any pics and model info.
Talked to River Valley Marine today. They said 2022 boat colors will be released 8/17. Plan to order a 212 SE if I like one of the colors. My alternative is a Monterrey 258 SS 2016 with 150 hours Merchant MAG 300 looks new.

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Cant wait for our new 2022. Deposit and order is in. Super fair price considering the times. Sold the 21 at a nice profit and look forward to the new one. Yamaha has been good to us so we are loyal. Fk the haters. Now off to grab some sea doos to play with until the new Yamaha arrives:)
did you go with another 255? Im not feeling the new colors/graphics. I get so many compliments on my saph blue xd!

Otnelico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Have you even been to the Yamaha Boat page? lol... Doesn't matter the price of the boat. The offer is 2.99% which is strong considering the market. Not sure if people just like to be confrontational or just haven't searched. That is an incentive and its an offer. To say there are none is wrong. The market is up on Yamaha and its up on everyone's else boats as well. People acting like Yamaha is out to rob people smh... And if the offers, price increases or anything else isn't up your alley there are plenty of other brands so jump ship. Not directed towards you, just a general statement. The only people I agree with being pissy are the ones who had deposits on 21's and had their orders pulled and then given a 22 at the increased price. And I'm not so sure they weren't offered some sort of courtesy but haven't researched it. Everyone else should be happy to enjoy a new boat:)
Dude, I was asking a question on a jet boat forum, nothing more, nothing less and no agenda. It is kind of the main point of a themed forum. Right or wrong I was not considering relative low interest rates as an incentive. Not that it really matters but, I’m not planning on financing. Thank you for clarifying what incentive you were referring to.

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FWIW my dealer (Jax) just called to confirm my spot in line for the 2022 AR210, and to ask my color preference. I asked him if it was alright if I was able to do, “first come first serve” and he said that would be fine. He’s expecting a delivery of the AR210 between October and December haha.

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
FWIW my dealer (Jax) just called to confirm my spot in line for the 2022 AR210, and to ask my color preference. I asked him if it was alright if I was able to do, “first come first serve” and he said that would be fine. He’s expecting a delivery of the AR210 between October and December haha.
I wonder if all the 21 fr boats are coming out then. I’m in line for 212SE

sommere54

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dealer in Indiana just called me and said they received three boats very recently, at least one of which was a green AR 195.

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ridenow?

Otnelico

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
210 FSH Sport in gray. You?

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I hope they keep the Warm Interior for 2022 and a good-looking color scheme for that model.
No doubt. After seeing both warm and cool in person, hands down, the warm is far more classy looking. The grey looks plain and does very little to add to the look.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No doubt. After seeing both warm and cool in person, hands down, the warm is far more classy looking. The grey looks plain and does very little to add to the look.
I agree, i have storm grey seadeck already on areas from the factory and while i like it, when i replace my carpet in the fall with seadeck I would rather the "warm" color but i am stuck with the "cool"
Because i am not stripping and replacing my existing seadeck just to go with the tan shade

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Has anyone heard from their dealers in Texas when they’re getting in the 22 ft boats? I was told I was number 2 but my dealer said he hasn’t even been given any information

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Has anyone heard from their dealers in Texas when they’re getting in the 22 ft boats? I was told I was number 2 but my dealer said he hasn’t even been given any information
Oops I meant 21 foot boats

LayneG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't see much on here about the 275's. Does anyone on here have one?