• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Wow you are a clown. There is always one around here. No point really.
%$$# off playboy. only clown in here is you talking crap about Yamaha. Your right, there is no point. Your just a keyboard hero... Look at your post count, that says it all lol... And your right, there is always that one idiot around that ruins a good forum. Just because I disagreed with you Im the clown. That shows your mentality. Maybe you'd be happier with a Chapparel? Then you could join their message board and tell them how unfair chapparel has treated you and how many other options there are smh...

Last edited:

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Their finance incentive isn’t really an incentive! You’re much better off checking with your local credit union. I got 2.4% for 84 months. Much better than yamahas “promotion”
so its an incentive but not good enough for you so its not really an incentive. Got it lol...

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so its an incentive but not good enough for you so its not really an incentive. Got it lol...
Yes, I’m just letting others know there’s better options out there than Yamaha’s “promotional” financing! I don’t look at it as a “promotion”! If you’re dumb enough to see it that way then let me tell you about this special promotional offer I have for you on volcano insurance!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, I’m just letting others know there’s better options out there than Yamaha’s “promotional” financing! I don’t look at it as a “promotion”! If you’re dumb enough to see it that way then let me tell you about this special promotional offer I have for you on volcano insurance!
Wouldn't waste your time, he is just a troll. Probably got bored on Facebook and came over here to spout crap.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
dumb enough. Well an airline Captain here so maybe on your end. An offer or incentive is just that. An offer. Sorry it doesnt float your boat lol. The mentality in this forum is just laughable. So many hate filled people. You wont rub me wrong player. Only dumb one here is you based on your failed logic... Get a life.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Wouldn't waste your time, he is just a troll. Probably got bored on Facebook and came over here to spout crap.
what because I disagree with your negativity. laughable but good try.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Your the clown my man, keep crying..
how you figure IM crying? lol. Im not the debbiw downer. You all must hang out on weekends and sip the hateraid lol... Ill do me, you do you or each other or whatever you girls got going on:)

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
dumb enough. Well an airline Captain here so maybe on your end. An offer or incentive is just that. An offer. Sorry it doesnt float your boat lol. The mentality in this forum is just laughable. So many hate filled people. You wont rub me wrong player. Only dumb one here is you based on your failed logic... Get a life.
You probably fly a CRJ for SkyWest and think you’re supper cool! I know the type! Got picked on all through high school so you thought “maybe if I become a pilot people will think I’m cool”! Still that same loser!

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got an order in at Chatlee Boats in Sanford NC
I tried to place a deposit/hold in June with Chatlee, but glad I didn't. Ended up finding a 21' model straggling in at Performance east in Goldsboro saving the markup. Good people out at Chatlee though.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
%$$# off playboy. only clown in here is you talking crap about Yamaha. Your right, there is no point. Your just a keyboard hero... Look at your post count, that says it all lol...
That post count of his should tell you something. That he talks less crap than most on here and is a well respected member with very positive input towards the group.

I think you may have just read the wrong tone in previous messages. Just remember, there is no font for sarcasm or tone. So maybe go back and re-read these posts and check yourself to see if you may be over reacting to very logical responses, and not anyone crying, or picking on anyone else.

Promotions and incentives are vaguely defined by the MFG and the buyer. Personally, if someone offers something better than another, that would incent me to utilize their service. And a promotion would only be something that was better than the norm. AKA, lower price, or more product/services for the same price.

So someone flat out making a true statement, that a local credit union has a lower rate than Yamaha is stating fact, that it's not much of an incentive. It would be a great incentive, if either one of those rates was not available to the general public, and only those with 800+ credit scores for example, then it would be an incentive.

So these statements can be left up to interpretation. And since we are all adults here, just check the tone, if there were any to determine if anyone is crying. But the statements with flat out insults from a rather new member will get very little respect for sure.

Welcome to the group, I hope you enjoy your new boat.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
You probably fly a CRJ for SkyWest and think you’re supper cool! I know the type! Got picked on all through high school so you thought “maybe if I become a pilot people will think I’m cool”! Still that same loser!
typed in 2 aircraft and flown the World. Fly helos and forgotten more than you'll ever know. People like you love to run your mouth but would never pop out of place in person. And no never once picked on. But keep on tryin to outsmart someone on the intrawebs. But haters like you are the ones with nothing and just envious of others. Thats ok. Maybe youll grow up one day. And if you ever want to test that picked on theory by all means lets meet up and discuss this like adults. until then stfu. You just look dumber and dumber. And the fact your gonna talk smack about an airline pilot and belittle their acheivement shows your maturity 100%. I applaud the young guys coming in and starting a solid career. But thats the difference between a mature adult and a whiny little girl like you. Now go clean out your vagina.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Cant wait for our new 2022. Deposit and order is in. Super fair price considering the times. Sold the 21 at a nice profit and look forward to the new one. Yamaha has been good to us so we are loyal. Fk the haters. Now off to grab some sea doos to play with until the new Yamaha arrives:)

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
That post count of his should tell you something. That he talks less crap than most on here and is a well respected member with very positive input towards the group.

I think you may have just read the wrong tone in previous messages. Just remember, there is no font for sarcasm or tone. So maybe go back and re-read these posts and check yourself to see if you may be over reacting to very logical responses, and not anyone crying, or picking on anyone else.

Promotions and incentives are vaguely defined by the MFG and the buyer. Personally, if someone offers something better than another, that would incent me to utilize their service. And a promotion would only be something that was better than the norm. AKA, lower price, or more product/services for the same price.

So someone flat out making a true statement, that a local credit union has a lower rate than Yamaha is stating fact, that it's not much of an incentive. It would be a great incentive, if either one of those rates was not available to the general public, and only those with 800+ credit scores for example, then it would be an incentive.

So these statements can be left up to interpretation. And since we are all adults here, just check the tone, if there were any to determine if anyone is crying. But the statements with flat out insults from a rather new member will get very little respect for sure.

he started with the bashing. Im not gonna sit here and let someone who doesn't even know me run their mouth. My statement is 100% correct. Yamaha does have an offer period. Sure their are better offers. There are also worse offers. But the fact is there is an offer and 2.99 isnt bad. Then the cheerleader squad has to chime in. I could careless about any of them. Try and get one over on me and you wont. New or not. I just dont see the point in just bashing over and over and over. They sound like a bunch of 14yo's that just broke up with their boyfriends. Its funny. Im laughing not crying. I sold both my yamahas at a nice profit and bought a new 22 at a super deal. Maybe they dont know how to negotiate, I dont know. And honestly dont care. The point is all manufacturers are seeing increases. That is what started this and I stated it and everyone loses their mind. I stand by my comments. Yamaha has been good to me. The boats have been good to me and no I dont want another brand. If they bothered me enough I would jump ship instead of sitting here posting like they do. Nothing to complain about except these guys just constantly beating a dead horse. The insults towards me are awesome. That means Im getting to them. I have no shame in my career either.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length

And I agree with you. Just not gonna tolerate it. Im not 16. And maybe they should check their posts. People are way too comfortable on their laptop lol...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I spoke with a Yamaha rep early last week. She said Yamaha is holding a dealer meeting on 8/17 to discuss models/colors/pricing and rollout. She anticipated dealers would start decimating the info to customers soon thereafter.
Yup....
We will have a complete reveal tomorrow at noon.

mostwanted

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Ok....enough. Handing out warnings to the next personal attack on this thread. Already have 7 reports on the poor behavior.

Chill. No replies needed. Just back on track please.
Thank you... And agree