• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New member with new boat

Skyhawk223

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hello all. Just got a brand new 252s. Took her out for the first time yesterday to break in the engines. Trying to figure out the cover situation given the lack of mooring covers. Shipping cover not optimal but it's better than nothing.20210410_143802.jpg

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm jealous, ... you picked a great color combination. Beautiful boat :thumbsup:

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Nice! Welcome! I just put my shipping cover back on today in the driveway. Can’t wait to get the factory cover in...

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello all. Just got a brand new 252s. Took her out for the first time yesterday to break in the engines. Trying to figure out the cover situation given the lack of mooring covers. Shipping cover not optimal but it's better than nothing.View attachment 146636

Very nice ride!!!! When I was waiting for my OEM cover I picked up one from Empire covers to tide me over till the high dig one got here... I use the Empire one almost exclusively and it covers my entire boat, where the OEM one just goes up under the T top.

9E00CAC6-C6F0-48F3-81D2-B7B2B0406982.jpeg

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Hello all. Just got a brand new 252s. Took her out for the first time yesterday to break in the engines. Trying to figure out the cover situation given the lack of mooring covers. Shipping cover not optimal but it's better than nothing.View attachment 146636
Gorgeous boat...wow, another 252...everyone seems to be buying the bigger boats. I can barely find storage for my 212SE....great colors

Skyhawk223

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Thanks guys. The shipping cover is working for now but it is a real pain to put back on, especially when in the water. I use High and Dry at a marina so I can only get to the boat when it is in the water.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome & Nice looking boat!

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Awesome boat. Congratulations... I'm waiting on mine. I'm also waiting on both the snap cover and the "mooring" cover (which I call the trailering cover) I intend to use the "shipping" cover for winter storage. .....if i had the time and my own sewing machine man...... LOL

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Congrats on the boat...can't wait to get out again this summer.