• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

ilangtry

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you get the firmware upgrade from @Ridesteady, it is awesome. You can set it up to automatically synch the revs of twins, even when the system is off, it auto picks a slave/master engine. This system is so good, not just for watersports, it is the closest thing to fly-by-wire one can get, while still running with mechanical cables. Love it!

(I have no idea who in their right mind would buy a Perfect Pass for a twin Yamaha compatible with RideSteady at this point...)

--
Just ordered mine this weekend. Should be here this week 😄

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered mine this weekend. Should be here this week 😄
You are going to LOVE that new feature. It synced the engines without you making ANY effort. It is just brilliant. You can literally use one of binnacles to make small adjustments. It’s like having a “single throttle” mode, almost!
(With the full synch settings the RS does not need to be on)

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Quick one with my older girls

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190528153212971_COVER.jpg. MVIMG_20190528_121943_1.jpgMVIMG_20190528_132736.jpg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some friends couldn't make it out,so we had the boat to ourselves. Got up to 83 but the water is 67. Heading down to Table Rock this weekend mid 80's
Just a friendly public service announcement:
Always check the locking bolts on your AR towers prior to each "bar routine". :p

#SwatskisHeadStillHurts :hurting: @swatski

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Last edited:

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That doesn't look fun! I had some like that where we were beached at this weekend. I floated mine out as far as I could and it still got rocked around pretty good. Fortunately we weren't on it.
Yeah, some jackass did donuts next to the beach then pulled up near us. I was a little louder than I should have complaining about people fucking up peoples boats looking like idiots... He left promptly afterwards.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah, some jackass did donuts next to the beach then pulled up near us. I was a little louder than I should have complaining about people fucking up peoples boats looking like idiots... He left promptly afterwards.
There was as dude, sadly in a yamaha jet boat, came rolling into a cove where there was nothing but boats anchored up. This guy just came through with no care throwing a nice big wake and everyone hollering for him to slow down. He finally got near my boat and slowed down to idle speed. It was a dead end, there was nothing there but a place to anchor, it's called party cove, which we were only there cause it was the end of the day and the large parties had moved on. None the less you can visibly see the only reason you would go in there is to anchor. Some people just have no common sense or courtesy.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That’s goat island. On lake Wylie correct. It should be avoided on weekends for that particular reason. Way to much traffic off the main channel on a weekend to beach unless you have a pontoon.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s goat island. On lake Wylie correct. It should be avoided on weekends for that particular reason. Way to much traffic off the main channel on a weekend to beach unless you have a pontoon.
Correct, unfortunately my neices and my eldest love playing on the beach sand. The other sand bars are too deep for them still. (5 year olds)