• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
We like going out for a sunset cruise. Interesting cloud formation. I like how the sun's rays pierce thru. Thought it was cool looking.

IMG_1710.JPG

Attachments

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took this shot yesterday. He was falling asleep sitting in his mom's lap, so we moved him back to the port side bench. He sleeps on the boat virtually every time we go out. I guess the wind, hum of the engines and the fact that he swims until he is wore out all make for a perfect nap time.

View attachment 28387
Almost 5 years later he takes up a lot more room now! He still loves to take a nap on the boat.

20200809_163116.jpg

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lookin’ good! That’s the first on the water pic I’ve seen of the white 2020...looks super clean. Do you have any shots of it with the bow forward?
Here you go. We took the blue swoosh stickers off the quarters. No stickers allowed on such a boat.
E05CF069-B469-4051-A583-54D53460F201.jpeg

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We have used the launch in Ottawa and head up river for less traffic. We have also used the extremely busy launch in Morris, but the water is wider there so there's more room to play.

I am looking for other suggestions if anyone else wants to weigh in. We have not been to the Starved Rock Pool, but think that is a must next weekend.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have used the launch in Ottawa and head up river for less traffic. We have also used the extremely busy launch in Morris, but the water is wider there so there's more room to play.

I am looking for other suggestions if anyone else wants to weigh in. We have not been to the Starved Rock Pool, but think that is a must next weekend.
We haven't been in the Illinois yet but might head down that way soon. The Rock River and Mississippi are close for us but we're always open to new water. We would probably put in somewhere in the Spring Valley/Peru area and be downriver from you.