• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
33E29C1C-8303-4E3D-AA53-DE68D27166F3.jpeg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_20200812_111359.jpg
Just me and the other planes on the water this morning... (zoom in on the horizon, about 11 o'clock)

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've seen it a few times landing waaaay over there. This was the first time I got close enough to see the props not spinning (and then start). Pretty cool.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
The Swansboro and Emerald Isle area can be a bit crowded and tricky at times. You will see a lot of boats on the ICW in that area. I have circled a few spots here going toward Bogue Inlet. There will be boats anchored at all of these places and the tide will determine how much beach you have. Be mindful of the tides and check your boat often..... Especially if you go for a long walk. The area circled in red is a nice spot because you can walk over to the ocean side, but it is a State park and therefore, alcohol is prohibited. You can also pull up to the town docks (if you can find a place) and walk around Swansboro. I recommend Church Street Deli. It's a cool little pub place with good sandwiches, etc. View attachment 127093
The teenager in me chuckles at this picture 🤣😂

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ismael Breton very nice island, curious as to how long doesn’t take to inflate and deflate? Does it come with high flow volume pump? Does it take up too much room to store?
I have a Dewalt Battery Powered inflator. It takes me around 15 minutes to get it completely inflated. When I deflate it, also with the pump, I simply fold it and store it in my floorboard compartment. I have plenty of room for it and it’s well worth bringing it out. I have a 2 year old and this float creates a completely safe space for him. I usually blow it it when I know we will be anchored for a while. It’s a lot of fun even for the adults. Everyone loves it when I bring it out. I bought it on Overtons at the end of the season last year. It’s extremely well made. I bought it in November/December and I paid around $160 for it.E50FE02E-E945-493B-A142-04AF87C4677A.jpeg

Last edited:

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Last weekend had 7 adults and 10 kids in the boat with a days worth food ez-ups and chairs. So not sure which of the 16 others caused the stain and finally went rope less for more than a minute so I could couldn’t careless about it! And it was probably the tenth or eleventh time this summer the kids have proclaimed it the best day ever.

Attachments

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Getting a little bored of our usual spot or two and decided to take a cruise down the river to the Chesapeake Bay last weekend. I used less fuel than I was expecting on the 70ish mile roundtrip jaunt down and back plus wakeboarding afterwards. The wakes down there caused me to think my boat is a lot smaller than I thought it was. :D

Gov. Thomas Johnson Bridge, Solomon's Island, Maryland.
IMG_0271 2.jpg

Calvert Cliffs. Lots of shark's teeth here on what was once apparently covered in ocean water.
IMG_0272 2.jpg

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Its a thread? Where is that? This video is perfect. Lots of reggaeton and ass shaking
lol. legend has it that in the Boats and Babes section you can find this rumored thread. I wouldn't know. A friend told me.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Spent yesterday on the boat. Ah... Absorbed wise words from the Hopadillo.
IMG_20200813_130642.jpg