• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@LooHoo Awesome! It certainly requires patience and/or bravery. As long as we get the sunshine early that water temp will be warm in no time. The southwestern wind last weekend was throwing 3-4ft rollers and the boat handled it like a champ!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@sofakingbig - Digging the wife's hat.. my other half could use that.

I've had to reschedule boat days because - "I just washed my hair".

LooHoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@LooHoo Awesome! It certainly requires patience and/or bravery. As long as we get the sunshine early that water temp will be warm in no time. The southwestern wind last weekend was throwing 3-4ft rollers and the boat handled it like a champ!
Yes, SUN, please! And those are some rollers. We haven't had any that big in a bit but the ones we tested the 242LSE on were close - when it was 43 degrees w 23 mph winds here on a Friday in early March. It handled really, really well in those and helped sell us on the X.

jedwards93

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Must have seen 6 or 7 Yamaha's on Lake Anna (VA) on Sunday afternoon.
Water is too cold to get in yet, but beautiful to be on for a quick Easter lunch.
Brought the board just in case....

View attachment 54205 View attachment 54206
Glen we might have been 1 of the yamas you saw on Easter Sunday. We have a 2008 AR230 black and has lunch at Tims around 130. I will keep an eye out for you the next time we are out, which I hope is soon.

Jeff

Jaycav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
sunset 01.jpg Sunset at jetboat beach

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
haha - Holding your woman that tight @LeeFlan7 you must have known you were going to post her pic on the internet.

Poor girl is severely overdressed to be out on a boat. It's getting to be summer time - let the clothes fly!!

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bennie to be fair to her it wasn't that warm...i was maybe under dressed, but I agree more than she usually does about letting the clothes fly

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went out after work today. A good friend of mine has his boat in the show so he has been itchin to wakebord so we took s quick trip out. Here is my first attempt at a video.
Forgot to set the angle of the lens

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_2507.JPG
First trip to Canyon Lake, TX this year. Sunday was a beautiful day, the kids swam but none of us adults got in the water, still a little chilly for me to get in!

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
She's baaack... Out of storage on Saturday, crummy weather. Sunday was supposed to be worse so we made other plans - and the sun was out most of the day to taunt me! First thing this week end, interior cleanup and re-load the shoe rack of stuff in the head compartment. oh, and maybe an excursion or two!

20170422_164127.jpg 20170423_123422.jpg

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not the best picture, but was a great sunset this evening. The little one was happy to start the season.

upload_2017-4-28_23-58-46.png

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just make sure to keep it outta the water... :winkingthumbsup"
And there it is!

Earned the old fashion way.

@tim h apparently, you own me for life-
;-)

Is there a volume of rum that buys your silence??

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice to have the boat out of the garage and back at the Boatel for a fun summer on the water. Couple pics from our first weekend back on the water. She loves to have her hands up in the air when we are going fast :) And loves to point out all the crab pots she sees. Had fun beaching it and playing in he water. Beach was jamming. When I was back at the boatel cleaning it up after a weekend of fun, a 242 Limited SE black and red just returned back to the boatel a few minutes after me. You can see it in the background of the last picture where mine is on the rack when I was cleaning it. So glad to be back on the water :)

Attachments

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sun set on the ICW.

20170506_212235.jpg

Would've been a perfect day if the great dane hadn't dropped a hot one in the boat. Exacerbated by the fact that when mom stepped over the dog she planted her foot right into the pile.
good times - good times

Last edited: