• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nobody can see just one, lol. Besides, the last outing lasted 9 days.

Home port, waiting for appointment to step the mast.

View attachment 221309
I’ve never been a fan of sail boats but I think the Cat looks great with the mast down and no sails visible.

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5538.jpeg
Your comedy for the evening, lol. The in-laws busted a serpentine belt and pulley, first time they turned the boat over this year. Luckily we planned the trip together.. So we ran up the lake to tow them out of the main channel a mile or two to a dock close to the marina that’s going to help them in the morning!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bree on guard duty.

Dog Spots Turtle.jpg

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry, had to add another pic. How Not To Anchor A Sailboat On A Sandbar Between Other Boats.

How Not To Anchor A Sailboat Between Other Boats On The Sandbar.jpg

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5562.jpeg
Coved up today since we had a couple extras due to the in-laws boat still out of commission until tomorrow. Good day on LOTO! Tomorrow will be our longest day, 30 nautical miles one way on the main!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Took a friend to lunch on the water, people watching and sight seeing over the weekend. Had a great time but forgot how tiring day boating can be. It felt like I didn’t really relax until the boat was put away. IMG_8072.jpegIMG_5932.jpegIMG_8071.jpeg

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5567.jpeg
We went to Franky & Louie’s beach bar/restaurant yesterday after lunch at Lake House 13. This is our oldest playing in the sand!

For those of you that are following, lol, the in-laws boat troubles continue. The mechanic for their boat ordered the wrong pulley size for the boat somehow 🤦‍♂️. The lakeside bar had called water patrol due to their boat sitting at their docks for a couple days now, didn’t get towed but they will have to move it by today. Hopefully they will have the boat fixed this morning. Crazy that a lake of this size, with so many marinas and parts stores, doesn’t have a simple pulley to put on and get them going! Today will be the long travel day, going to stop at one of the Yamaha Marinas if they have any 25 foot FSH/S’s to look at, goal is to upgrade in a couple years.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
From Bayou Grande in Pensacola.
Heck yeah! [flag] And just one month away from the show! Can't wait, especially since last year was called off right after it started due to that nasty storm.

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5595.jpeg
What a great day. The AR230 performed flawlessly again. Traveled approximately 60 nautical miles today. Jumped a wake as well, by accident, not by design 😅, landed softly thank god, got busy at the 19MM corner. Visited Paradise (24), The Cave (30ish), and Dog Days (19). The in-laws finally got their boat fixed and joined us as well.

Last edited:

Sherwood

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Heck yeah! [flag] And just one month away from the show! Can't wait, especially since last year was called off right after it started due to that nasty storm.
I was out in the Gulf that day. Went out 8 miles straight south trying to avoid it.
Bayou Tuesday..

Attachments

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got my Public Vessel license this spring, and one of my "retired guy" activities is piloting boat tours of a section of the Erie Canal. This two-mile section has a restored and fully functioning aqueduct we go over. We toured a few thousand second graders the last six weeks (Erie Canal is in the 4th grade curriculum), and now we'll do public tours two days a week through the summer. This class was belting out a solid version of Low Bridge, Everybody Down this morning...

1718399017965.jpeg

Acard7

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_5626.jpeg
Final pic I took yesterday before trailering due to severe storms overnight. Went well over 100 nautical miles again on LOTO. Since we’ve had quite a bit of rain in the Midwest we had to access the clean outs a half a dozen times throughout the week. If that’s the only issues I have I’m okay with that! Can’t wait to go back at the end of July!