• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Pictures from today, people horsing around in the water first one, yes those are people riding horses, A trailer specially equipped for someone who has a piece of crap boat, A couple Yamaha jet boats but the one said he never heard of this web site, Oh well.

Attachments

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Our last long ride of the season, 130 miles up/down the Trinity River, near Trinity and Crockett, Texas.

I kept getting water in the hull of my 2000 Yamaha SUV 4-stroke conversion, but only when sitting still. I had a small water leak around the mid-shaft housing, but fixed it (I thought). Glad that I had a bilge pump.

When I got the ski back onto the trailer after the 8-hr trip, I noticed I had left the drain plugs open! (My ski is the 2nd from the bottom, with the cooler rack.)

-Greg

Attachments

Wesley D

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
3A9D4946-4329-44EC-B60F-E60C6C3772DE.jpeg
Using the jetboat for a little PA bear hunting. 3A9D4946-4329-44EC-B60F-E60C6C3772DE.jpeg

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dreaming about our last day out on the water...10/7/17 before winterizing.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Very nice! I have actually seen you around.
Are you local @Gary Peter ? We have some great boating here. Curious if you've seen where they are dredging Norriego Point? It's gonna be huge, but congest traffic at the mouth of the harbor.

Gary Peter

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are you local @Gary Peter ? We have some great boating here. Curious if you've seen where they are dredging Norriego Point? It's gonna be huge, but congest traffic at the mouth of the harbor.
Sorry i have been out of the loop for a bit. Yes I am. I live in Fort Walton. Yeah what the heck are they doing ? I heard someone bought that piece of land on the end. Someone is going to get hurt due to that. It’s hard enough to get in and out with out that being so narrow.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Plenty of Dolphin's playing with us on a beautiful December Day. (High 70s, no wind). This one took the cake and was a first for us. They usually play in the wake, but this one was playing in front of the boat at about 12mph.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry i have been out of the loop for a bit. Yes I am. I live in Fort Walton. Yeah what the heck are they doing ? I heard someone bought that piece of land on the end. Someone is going to get hurt due to that. It’s hard enough to get in and out with out that being so narrow.

I BELIEVE Destin bought the end and they are making it a city park with walk over and boardwalk area. Didn't realize they were dredging so much. Definitely going to cause boats to bottleneck in the entrance to the harbor.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What a way to end the year, carving up glassy (but very cold) water on my new to me fx 140 (the blue one).
IMG_0206.JPG IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0209.JPG

Zonie

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Frank Marshall I bet that water is COLD! Brrrrrr!!!
It does look cold, but this is colder.

Mohawk River/Erie Canal at Lock 9. This was yesterday, looks the same today except all covered in snow.
Only 4 1/2 more months until boating season. Sigh...
01-03-2018 Lock 9.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
^^whoa! :eek: