• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Using wake wedge
Nope, just the "flap". Definitely planning on Wake Wedge purchase, but need to decide if it needs to be automated and if we need 2 as a family - for switching sides. Oh, decisions.

The flap is great to get you to the point of knowing what you want, what you need, works on both sides, etc. But, after much research and testing, I will be queuing up for the Wedge.

--

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_0902.JPG

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Got chased off the lake by a storm today. But not before we got some runs in.
image.png
image.jpeg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Guy has one click on the entire site and it's a bummer dude to my kids pic?
I wouldn't sweat it. Could be a bot or something. I've had people on here drop me some weird or questionable ratings before but thankfully there are no points tied back to classifieds section that I'm aware of to penalize you. Some people just like to push other peoples buttons or in this case rating buttons :D .Don't sweat it man and I just gave you a Great Shot rating on your pic! Great looking family ;)

Last edited:

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've accidentally hit one of the buttons as I scrolled on my phone before, pretty often my fat thumb will hit the wrong one and I have to "undo rating" and hit the correct one.
I wouldn't think too much of it, send them a message and see if there is a response maybe?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes, I wouldn't sweat it, he just joined on Friday and I've hit that bummer dude button a number of times meaning to hit the "winner",

Maybe he gave you a bummer because you're crazy dog decided to be distracted and look away!

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I wouldn't sweat it. Could be a bot or something. I've had people on here drop me some weird or questionable ratings before but thankfully there are no points tied back to classifieds section that I'm aware of to penalize you. Some people just like to push other peoples buttons or in this case rating buttons :D .Don't sweat it man and I just gave you a Great Shot rating on your pic! Great looking family ;)
I agree. I earned my other negative ratings. Talking trash about a certain football team... lol But this one surprised me being a picture of kids. Anyway we already spent too much time thinking about it! :D

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Flew my mom in for a week for my daughters graduation... At 84 her mobility is starting to be a challenge. We got her into the boat and spent the day boating, drifting, and snacking with flawless weather !
The day prior we got her into my sons plane for the ride of a lifetime over the lake !
upload_2017-6-5_14-3-18.png

jfkraus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_0772.JPG

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Been getting out a lot with the new boat...meeting lots of new WakeSurfers this year.
IMG_2300.JPG 18766368_10157121058416980_8303445323931215720_o.jpg 18739774_10158697459475655_3668069066797489631_n.jpg imagejpeg_0.jpg imagejpeg_1.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Got chased off the lake by a storm today. But not before we got some runs in.
View attachment 57079
View attachment 57080
Your killing me with the second pic. We lost our lab ( due to old age ) this year so we are holding off because we are so busy through the summer months, but this pic makes me want another one now. LOL

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your killing me with the second pic. We lost our lab ( due to old age ) this year so we are holding off because we are so busy through the summer months, but this pic makes me want another one now. LOL
We just put down our golden retriever a few months ago who was 14 years old. I would've loved to take her out on our new boat.

The only differences, I do not believe I'll be getting another big dog again.

Well that's what I'm saying at least for now. LOL

Jp127

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Other
This is why I'm saving up for a jet boat!

Attachments

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
She was not impressed that her old man could still get up on a board. But the dock lines were well guarded.

Sorry for your loss. You'll find the right companion soon. I haven't had one for 15 years. We're getting a quick reminder how much attention the puppy months require.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great day on the C&d canal and took it to Elkin MD and in a bit of the Chesapeake bay.

Finally hung the yjb flag.

IMG_0785.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0794.JPG

ESU2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Perfect day in S/W Florida today at Keewaydin island, warm clear water along with three other Yamaha jet boats there today. Starting to see more amd more beautiful Yamahas in the area.

IMG_6854.JPG

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hanging out in the cove, doing a little grillin' and chillin'. Cheeseburgers, plus some sausages with peppers and onions. Delicious!

IMG_26711.jpg

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lake G!

Attachments