• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Andy NJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not me, but a decent shot of this Yammy heading out the inlet from Atlantic City, NJ this past Saturday.
IMG_6686.jpeg IMG_6680.jpeg

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm sold! It would make all the difference. I contacted @jcyamaharider about one, he said they'd be in stock again soon. How soon is that looking like now Jerry?

I've been light on human ballast for the past month and it's really cramping my style...

As for my weekend. It was smokey (thanks for sharing California! *sarcasm* - truly sorry for the loss of life and property *no sarcasm*) and some rough conditions.
View attachment 80658
View attachment 80659

Still found some occasional smooth water for some fun.

Just flew over the rough stuff
View attachment 80660

Enjoying the party pad
View attachment 80661
I'd be worried with how shallow parts of UL are that the hydrofoil on that thing would get caught!! :). Looks like a lot of fun.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd be worried with how shallow parts of UL are that the hydrofoil on that thing would get caught!! :). Looks like a lot of fun.
Lol, it only gets shallow "close" to the shore. The change in depth happens so gradually out there that it's pretty easy to stay in the "deeper" parts. The foil is a blast, but yes, start in the deep and stay in the deep.

BTW my wife told me she wants to plan a trip up to Rockport sometime. I'm not sure when that will be with the season winding down...?

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lol, it only gets shallow "close" to the shore. The change in depth happens so gradually out there that it's pretty easy to stay in the "deeper" parts. The foil is a blast, but yes, start in the deep and stay in the deep.

BTW my wife told me she wants to plan a trip up to Rockport sometime. I'm not sure when that will be with the season winding down...?
Awesome!! You'll have to do it soon... RP is at 45% full as of yesterday. Too much longer and there won't be water on the launch ramp. This year has been a bad water year, I had to pull my boat from the slips, it was hitting bottom.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This year has been a bad water year, I had to pull my boat from the slips, it was hitting bottom.
Well, we are so low... not been able to operate the lift last couple of weeks. I got lucky and pulled the boat out at the last moment (before it got too low). Now we just trailer.

--

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On Seneca Lake for the next 10 days for vacation. I could really get used to the idea of having my boat floating in my backyard.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We now have a wave big enough to start messing with it!
B6209E7D-C96A-4AC5-89B0-35B648B80D02.jpeg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Docked at Cabbage Key for a “cheeseburger in paradise” as buffet called them when he was here and wrote a certain song ...
How was the water? Dead fish or algae anywhere? The canal where I launch in cape coral is terrible. I haven't had the boat out since the 4th of July because of water conditions. 20180822_094519.jpg

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The water being released from Lake Okeechobee (lake o) and the red tide in the Gulf are causing my waterways to become very unhealthy so we decided to check out Mote Aquarium in Sarasota, Fl.
20180901_140152.jpg
20180901_140131.jpg
20180901_135110.jpg
20180901_135549.jpg
20180901_144005.jpg
Pretty much everything from our local waters in swfl. Pretty cool spot.

Bajd98

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
How was the water? Dead fish or algae anywhere? The canal where I launch in cape coral is terrible. I haven't had the boat out since the 4th of July because of water conditions. View attachment 82663
The water up by cabbage key was fine. Yesterday we only saw one dead fish anywhere and it was right on the Okeechobee waterway. Hopefully this storm washes away and dissipates the red tide bloom and disperses the green algae in CC’s canals!!!!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Not me, but a decent shot of this Yammy heading out the inlet from Atlantic City, NJ this past Saturday.
View attachment 82413 View attachment 82412
@Andy NJ How does your boat handle the water around there? I'm in the market for a 212 for next season and spend a lot of time in the Corsons Inlet area. I'm a little worried that the Yamahas may get a little to beat up in some of the water around there? I have seem some rough stuff on my wave runner coming in and out of a few of the inlets.

Snofire

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
From Saturday out with friends. Was a great day

Attachments