• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

One picture of your last outing.

We used the Costco infant vest for our little one back then. At first she wasn't a fan, but eventually she grew to tolerate it. We used it all the way up to 3 years old.

View attachment 201025
View attachment 201026

And this floater for chilling at the coves and pool.

View attachment 201024

That life jacket looks a little more roomy around the neck area at the very least, so maybe I’ll look up that brand.. and ya we have a nice floaty for coves and what not! Thanks for the pics!

First outing of the year, water temps were 74-75 and 5mph winds! Was a great day...also new tow rig!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 106
That life jacket looks a little more roomy around the neck area at the very least, so maybe I’ll look up that brand.. and ya we have a nice floaty for coves and what not! Thanks for the pics!
It is hyperlyte brand.

I was finally able to take her out this year. Cant believe that it has taken us 5 months to take her out, been so busy on the weekends that we just couldn't pin a weekend down to go out. It was an awesome day out on the water. Current was pushing me sideways for a little bit but then it calmed down. First time using our new floating mat, as you can see it took a while to totally lay flat.

Beer Can Island - Memorial Day 2023
BCI-MemorialDay2023.jpg

First outing of 2023 with the boat, ran amazing as usual, water temp of 74 degrees.

@Acard7 Sorry, no help on the infant life jacket but what do you think of the SunChill? I almost pulled the trigger on one at the Milwaukee Boat Show back in January.

now those are marks I would not fix if possible. great conversation starter!

now those are marks I would not fix if possible. great conversation starter!

Yes, I did think of that. There are two spots that concern me in the black portion. They are small but appear deep. Think I'll fill in with silicone until the end of the season, to prevent water getting it, IF it is in deed that deep.

It would have been interesting to see if you shut down your engines (stopped all the noise and vibrations) if it would have calmed down and/or went on his way?

He looks to be injured in 3 places too, which maybe contributed to his rude aggressiveness behavior?

It would have been interesting to see if you shut down your engines (stopped all the noise and vibrations) if it would have calmed down and/or went on his way?

Kept at idle or Neutral when he went under me. Here's the result. ?

GX010947_1685380454324_2.jpgGX010947_1685380468187_2.jpg

He looks to be injured in 3 places too, which maybe contributed to his rude aggressiveness behavior?

Yeah, he's got some battle scars. I watched him attack a pontoon boat as well.

Got it on my GoPros. Here's what I've posted so far to YouTube

Wow those were some quick strikes, he was good and Pissed! :oops:

@Acard7 Sorry, no help on the infant life jacket but what do you think of the SunChill? I almost pulled the trigger on one at the Milwaukee Boat Show back in January.

We love it, second year with it. So much easier carrying on the boat than the damn rolled water mats, so we actually have the swim deck back while under way! Takes me about 1-2 minutes to pump it up and even faster to take the air out. Easy to stow when it’s in its bag too. The kid loves it too and seems to be holding up to the abuse of our 5 year old jumping on it off the back of our boat. There are replicas like it all over the internet now, not sure how they have held up but we really think the sunchill is built well and will last.

Back