• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Pictures of your 21ft sitting in the garage

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi wakefj, this is very helpful. I was thinking of AR190 due to a 7ft garage. But your details are helpful to go for SX210 as you seem to pull 21ft boat inside 7ft garage. I also read somewhere that they were able to pull AR210 into 7ft garage by removing tower. Any thoughts on AR210 into 7ft garage please? See below.. Thanks.

Hi All

If we can squeeze yamaha sx210 with caster wheel into a 7ft garage door per the above discussion, then can we fit AR210 also after removing wake tower cables, as this will push the tower height below the windshield? See the below video for removing tower cable for 190 boat, as I think it may be similar to 210?

Kalg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi All

If we can squeeze yamaha sx210 with caster wheel into a 7ft garage door per the above discussion, then can we fit AR210 also after removing wake tower cables, as this will push the tower height below the windshield? See the below video for removing tower cable for 190 boat, as I think it may be similar to 210?

@HangOutdoors , I see you have AR210 so wanted to get your opinion on the above please to fit a 21ft on 7ft garage opening. Thank you. 😊

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi wakefj, this is very helpful. I was thinking of AR190 due to a 7ft garage. But your details are helpful to go for SX210 as you seem to pull 21ft boat inside 7ft garage. I also read somewhere that they were able to pull AR210 into 7ft garage by removing tower. Any thoughts on AR210 into 7ft garage please? See below.. Thanks.

If it’s to pull in and out weekly I’d personally feel it’s too time consuming to go 21 in 7ft garage.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length